Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by averybluemonkey View Post
    The score is decided by majority vote and is not assigned by any one individual.
    Clearly. I thought the majority opinion was that the game was good. Who else needs to be visited by Mr sack filled with coins?

Anyway, the thread has been derailed enough. As you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
      Sounds like a neat trick. You must be very limber.
      I lolled IRL.

Comment

I got together with my wife whilst jobless, without a car and I think I was also wearing my brothers coat whilst being steaming drunk.

That was meant to be a boast, but now looks like my missus was either desperate or not in the least bit picky.

Comment

Good job K0pp0. After she dumps you, will you give her my number??

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
            You should've helped end it dramatically
            XD. I actually spat out my drink then I LOL'D so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Have you got a job and do you drive? as the reality of it is most working women wont want to date a student, which is not meant as any offence to you of course. You might be better off looking for another student as you'll both be in a similar position in your lives.
              I guess your right. Her loss though. She'll be sorry when I'm acting on stage or whatever and she wont be able to get free tickets to come and see me! ?_?

Comment

As it's all getting settled down now I'll just add that as of 20 days ago I officially became a married man. Giggety Goo.

Comment

I hold my breath and pray everytime this thread pops back up with a new post.

Good news this time!

Comment

Hm.

I think a "friend" at work just subtly blatantly told me he's boning the girl I was trying to date for most of the last year. He has nothing commited to Facebook so I can neither confirm nor deny it is in fact her. Okay, she wasn't interested in me, I can deal. But bros before hos. Fact is, he mentioned her by name so obviously wanted me to know. That s**t hurts more than a little.

One of his long-term friends stopped by last night while I was at work to say hi and told me the guy had basically had a huge paranoid breakdown after his misses cheated on him and left earlier in the year. He'd messaged all his friends accusing them of taking her side so now none of them are talking to him. I knew he was a selfish arse but bloody hell.

I'm incredibly jealous of him and yet I really shouldn't be - I'm an all round better person than him (and yes I really do mean that, I am), yet he's not slept alone in his adult life whereas I can barely find enough confidence to ask a girl out for coffee.

Let's add in that I'm still really bitter over my ex and no matter what I do I just can't over it. It's been nearly 2.5 years.

Thanks for listening guys

Comment

Steve-o, you've instantly failed by spending more than a week on one girl.

I know what you mean though, when you know someone who apparently has a much better life than you, but you can still think 'that guy is a tosser, so I'm still happier being me'. Pretty good.

Comment

Just have faith Steven, i know it's cheesy, but she's out there somewhere, just waiting for you to ask her out and ahem bone her.

Comment

Except that usually, said tosser is so wrapped up in all the women he's dating, he's blissfully unaware of what other people think of him, and as such is quite happy in life. So in the end you just end up winding yourself up. I've known guys like this through life, better to just forget their existence.

Oh and ask someone out for coffee, if your not seeing anyone you've nothing to loose. Once you've done it a few times you'll wonder what all the fuss was about as far as approach is concerned. I've had some great times because of asking random people I've met out again.

Comment

Sorry to hear your woes Steve. I think you need for forget about dating and just enjoy yourself and the people you meet. If you can gather some confidence you are far more likely to meet someone cool in a more natural situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                              Hm.

I think a "friend" at work just subtly blatantly told me he's boning the girl I was trying to date for most of the last year. He has nothing commited to Facebook so I can neither confirm nor deny it is in fact her. Okay, she wasn't interested in me, I can deal. But bros before hos. Fact is, he mentioned her by name so obviously wanted me to know. That s**t hurts more than a little.

One of his long-term friends stopped by last night while I was at work to say hi and told me the guy had basically had a huge paranoid breakdown after his misses cheated on him and left earlier in the year. He'd messaged all his friends accusing them of taking her side so now none of them are talking to him. I knew he was a selfish arse but bloody hell.

I'm incredibly jealous of him and yet I really shouldn't be - I'm an all round better person than him (and yes I really do mean that, I am), yet he's not slept alone in his adult life whereas I can barely find enough confidence to ask a girl out for coffee.

Let's add in that I'm still really bitter over my ex and no matter what I do I just can't over it. It's been nearly 2.5 years.

Thanks for listening guys
                              Hey you still had those two guys fighting over you though!

Comment

Damn, I forgot to get their numbers!

Comment

Working...
                                X