Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
    Yup, me not driving is OBVIOUSLY the reason I'm single.
    So THAT'S where I went wrong!

Comment

Yup, me not driving is OBVIOUSLY the reason I'm single.
      It's probably that 5/10 score you gave Xenoblade that's doing it. If I were a woman it would put me right off!

Comment

Yeah, get a drivers license. I have one, and I'm knee deep in pussy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Alex WS;1971621]Yeah, get a drivers license. I have one, and I'm knee deep in pussy.]

Me too....

Comment

Sounds like a neat trick. You must be very limber.

Comment

lets be honest a car and being able to drive really isn't why a woman would be with you. well the majority of them anyway.

Comment

LOL Women are insane. I've come to stay at my Dad's so I can watch The Shining in his personal cinema and debate who is cooler out of Redford or Eastwood.

"Wendy, Wendy, Wendy!"
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                  lets be honest a car and being able to drive really isn't why a woman would be with you. well the majority of them anyway.

So you can say with your hand on your heart that you would be happy to go out with someone thats jobless and couldn't get themselves around?, if you were single that is. My point to him was he might be better off looking for someone in a similar position to himself not the driving thats holding him back (though im not sure why i mentioned it in the first place?).
                  Last edited by fishbowlhead; 07-07-2012, 08:00.

Comment

I can say yes and I have in the past. I would rather be with a nice person who can't drive then an abusive man who can drive? There's alot more variables as to why you would date someone it's not that clear cut, I don't think.
                    Last edited by dazzling_bubble; 07-07-2012, 10:59.

Comment

I think fishbowl's emphasis was more on the jobless part than the vehicle part. It's also not a case of either no-job and nice or job and abusive, why date someone who's going nowhere but is nice when you could date someone who's got both going on?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        So you can say with your hand on your heart that you would be happy to go out with someone thats jobless and couldn't get themselves around?, if you were single that is. My point to him was he might be better off looking for someone in a similar position to himself not the driving thats holding him back (though im not sure why i mentioned it in the first place?).
                        I can't drive, because insurance rates for men were so high at the time (before the EU gender equality ruling). I missed the "I'm a late teenager, gotta check this off the list!" feeling.

And actually, I manage fine. Public transport in the UK is great and I save a tidy amount of money that I can spend on things I enjoy, like a nice big plasma TV and a projector. Taking the unglamorous bus doesn't seem so bad in comparison! If I had a standard salaried job though, things would be more of a chore. There seems to be few jobs going in the UK and I've slowly bypassed that model and am finally getting decent amounts of freelance work.

With all that said, I'm hopefully going to be spending time in California so will need to learn.

If women suddenly start showing a huge interest in me we will know something is afoot

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                          It's probably that 5/10 score you gave Xenoblade that's doing it. If I were a woman it would put me right off!
                          a) Reviewers do not assign scores (i think this has been covered many, many times)
                          b) Get over it! It's just a game!

I can say yes and I have in the past. I would rather be with a nice person who can't drive then an abusive man who can drive? There's alot more variables as to why you would date someone it's not that clear cut, I don't think.
                          You are not a North American woman in fairness. And I am just incredibly bitter about being almost stuck here for the foreseeable future.

Comment

a) Reviewers do not assign scores (i think this has been covered many, many times)
                            b) Get over it! It's just a game!

You are not a North American woman in fairness. And I am just incredibly bitter about being almost stuck here for the foreseeable future.
                            Firstly I was joking, secondly if you didn't assign a score then what is the 5/10 for? Its performance in the sack?

Comment

The score is decided by majority vote and is not assigned by any one individual.

Comment

Originally posted by averybluemonkey View Post
                                I think fishbowl's emphasis was more on the jobless part than the vehicle part. It's also not a case of either no-job and nice or job and abusive, why date someone who's going nowhere but is nice when you could date someone who's got both going on?
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X