Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    My Mrs. walked out of the pub on me last night. Something about me squeezing her arse when one of her clients happened to be in there.
    I think it's the fact you lifted up her skirt around her head to do it that wound her up.

Comment

Do you make a point of squeezing her arse in public, or was it a one-off spur of the moment thing? If she wants to maintain a professional image I can understand why she'd react in that way, minus the big scene and all.

Comment

I did it as I said hello. A one-off. It was like a quick peck squeeze, not some big French kiss variety. Totally innocent.

The massive scene destroyed any kind of professional image that she was trying to maintain. This morning, I asked her what Jeff thinks he is doing constantly looking at her arse. She soon shut up.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I accept Paypal gift

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
            I did it as I said hello. A one-off. It was like a quick peck squeeze, not some big French kiss variety. Totally innocent.

The massive scene destroyed any kind of professional image that she was trying to maintain. This morning, I asked her what Jeff thinks he is doing constantly looking at her arse. She soon shut up.

It is always someone called Jeff...

Comment

His password is also Jeff

Comment

And he was born in nineteen jeffty jeff

Comment

Joe, you should have smashed the 17 year old. That would have taught her.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                    Joe, you should have smashed the 17 year old. That would have taught her.
                    Well I think that is just wrong...

A 17year old shouldn't be in the pub drinking

Comment

"I'm worried about people's perception of me..in the pub"

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                        What did you talk about in the phone call? Did you say something like 'I want 5 kids and to travel the world in a caravan?' because I think I'd be cancelling at that point too
                        Meh, we talked about her job, me being a student etc etc... then the next day she facebook messaged me cancelling the date. I mean, I'm at a famous Drama School! I was of the view that that would give me sex appeal! Oh how wrong I am!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                          Meh, we talked about her job, me being a student etc etc... then the next day she facebook messaged me cancelling the date. I mean, I'm at a famous Drama School! I was of the view that that would give me sex appeal! Oh how wrong I am!
                          Have you got a job and do you drive? as the reality of it is most working women wont want to date a student, which is not meant as any offence to you of course. You might be better off looking for another student as you'll both be in a similar position in your lives.
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 05-07-2012, 08:57.

Comment

Yup, me not driving is OBVIOUSLY the reason I'm single.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                              You should've helped end it dramatically

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                                Yup, me not driving is OBVIOUSLY the reason I'm single.
                                So get yourself driving then :P

Comment

Working...
                                X