Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you all know

Saturday morning meant tiswas and Saturday morning swop shop

Boom!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
      What do you all know

Saturday morning meant tiswas and Saturday morning swop shop

Boom!!!!!!!
      Had to ask my Dad about those.

Comment

What? No Crackajack with Chris Tarrent?

Comment

naaa it was all No.73 and Get Fresh with Gaz Top where I was

Comment

Christ tarrant didn't do crackerjack, that was Ed Stewart. And it was the multi-coloured swap shop.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
              Christ tarrant didn't do crackerjack, that was Ed Stewart. And it was the multi-coloured swap shop.
              I'll be having words with my mother later for deceiving me all these years...

Comment

Where is this thread going?!

How did your date go, Darkangel?

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                  I have a date coming up with someone who is 30 , I'm 25... any advice? 0_o ^_^
                  Yes: run. :P

Don't take advice from me though, I'm 25 and have had about two relationships (of about 1 month each) in my life

Comment

Darkangel, 4 words for you:

Dick
                    In
                    A
                    Box

Winner every time.

Btw, don't take advice from me, I've already crashed one marriage.

In other news, signed up for the "free" eHarmony and am now vaguely communicating with 3 women whose pictures I haven't seen...DATING RUSSIAN ROULETTE. I should just put "I have a fear of fat women so if the doctor has told you to lose weight, back the **** off".

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Where is this thread going?!

How did your date go, Darkangel?
                      Ah man, I very nearly forgot I posted for advice! Well... she cancelled on me after feeling that we were at different stages in our life, after ONE phone call we had! How's that for annoying and if I may say so myself, quite pathetic. I mean, at LEAST go on the bloody date with me before deciding anything like that! Jesus! ?_?

Comment

Women! Almost as bad as men ...

Comment

How's that for annoying and if I may say so myself, quite pathetic.
                          I suppose it all depends on what was said. dare we ask? how did you meet each other in the first palce anyway, if she decided shed gone off you with a phone call?

Comment

She's obviously a flake, don't expend any more energy on her.

Comment

Redid my online dating profile: got a new photo, deleted all the other ones and wrote a new profile text. So in about 3 hours I should have at least five girlfriends.

Comment

Ah man, I very nearly forgot I posted for advice! Well... she cancelled on me after feeling that we were at different stages in our life, after ONE phone call we had! How's that for annoying and if I may say so myself, quite pathetic. I mean, at LEAST go on the bloody date with me before deciding anything like that! Jesus! ?_?
                                What did you talk about in the phone call? Did you say something like 'I want 5 kids and to travel the world in a caravan?' because I think I'd be cancelling at that point too

Comment

Working...
                                X