Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know where you guys meet all these cheating money grabbing girls. All the young women I know don't cheat and aren't like that at all.

Comment

So they say!

Comment

Was about to post the same thing Rossco

Comment

I don't think this is an exclusively female thing. Not to go on a sociological rant but culturally we now value easy wins and quitting when something is tough.

If something is hard work or isn't perfect 100% of the time people prefer to walk away from it. That or create drama because their lives are completely shallow, vapid and uninteresting.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
            I don't think this is an exclusively female thing. Not to go on a sociological rant but culturally we now value easy wins and quitting when something is tough.

If something is hard work or isn't perfect 100% of the time people prefer to walk away from it. That or create drama because their lives are completely shallow, vapid and uninteresting.
            Thats true

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
              Funny that works in relationships and current gen games!

Comment

Agreed. However... from what I've experienced, women are more likely to be fairly irrational about their decisions.

That's not to say that acting on your emotions is a bad thing. I consider myself a pretty emotional guy. Nobody is totally rational (nor would I want to be). But, I pride myself in mulling things over before acting...
                Last edited by Lyris; 12-09-2011, 21:51.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  Funny that works in relationships and current gen games!
                  You know, I thought the exact same thing. Current gen games made for the entitlement generation full of cheap victories and constant pats on the backs are really bumming me out.

Comment

Well here is my life for you

Currently my partner is always out at her friends, like this evening she wasnt going, then it was only for an hour now she has been away all night, she hasnt really spent any time with her daughter and prior to going out tonight she slept for 3 hours because she had a wee drink at work with friends

so what is she upto and is it all going to end......

its been like this for the last 3 weeks and i kinda feel that im an easy babysitter who looks after the house and basically a skivvy

Comment

Phone some of your mates and tell the woman anything, a mates birthday a stag do, get blind drunk and come in smelling or booze and women, oh and tell her not to wait up, man-up and grow a pair, maybe she thinks loads of guys are after her etc but once they find out theirs a baby involved , they'll be off, and tell her your not happy, have a blazing row and tell her your going to your mum's , she be on the phone i no time, you know the say, treat em mean.

Comment

"Grow a pair"-???? I'm hardly the person to ask for advice but you need to talk to her.

Comment

^Whenever any bod says those three words, it's like I get a cemetery in my head.

Comment

Sorry Jazz, I don't understand the meaning of that- ie you can picture someone dead?

Comment

buster - how long have you been together?

Comment

lol grow a pair - sorted relationship back on track lol

its been on and off for around 18 months but we've had to endure alot in those two years that a 'normal' relationship would never see in a lifetime

but she came back in at 2:30am smashed and i was alright about it maybe its the beginning of the end, whereas before i would be doing my nut and have a blazing row when she came back

She didnt drink during the pregnancy and has been out 4 times since

1. a guy invited her back to his place for booze and she agreed but decided to come home instead because her friend talked her into it but she had already given out her mobile and i was was receiving dirty texts from this guy

2. went out with my sister and came in 5 hours late and nearly got in a fight with my cousin for flirting with other guys apparently

3. went to her friends and got smashed and wouldnt come home and i had to go and get her at 5:30 in the morning where she was asleep beside this friend (fully clothed hardly any contact)

4. we went out together on a works do and she basically ignored me all night and when we were together she would run off elsewhere, for example outside a nightclub she would leave me on the street alone to talk to other guys

sometimes i see glimpses of her old self but both of us are in councilling due to a decision she made a while ago and she cant forgive herself and when i get drunk and think back i get pretty angry about it but ive never raised my hands to her she is currently diagnosed with depression

Comment

Working...
                                X