Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Dave, I think you have just sealed the deal for me mate.

BK it is, then. Wife wants a Mcdonalds so will have to cruise through a few drive-thrus in my whip.

Spags - you know that a'int right, holmes!

Comment

You could be right, I'll skip the Prawn Crackers.

Though they probably gonna thrown them ****s in for free >_<
      Last edited by spagmasterswift; 31-07-2007, 15:43.

Comment

How much will that set you back? I roughly calculated the price of Spags takeout using the menu that is inexplicably in my works desk for the chinese up the road. I reckon you are looking at about &#163;22 all in. That is some serious benjamins right there - but the boy gotta eat!

Comment

I'm feeling lazy so I'm going to stop of at the McDonald's drive-thru on the way home!

Comment

Yeah I'd say about that much, but I gots to put some money back into the hood, nah mean? Plus the leftovers are good for the rest of the week!!

LOL, Leftovers...

Comment

I was gonna say thats enough chinese for 2 people

Comment

Gonna have a big sweaty dirty donner kebab myself tonight, no salad just sauce, and maybe a portion of chips and a bottle of irn bru

Comment

I'll come round for tea tonight then Spags.

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                    I'll come round for tea tonight then Spags.
                    Yeah, Ok I shall get some more in! You like Spare Ribs in BBQ Sauce?

Comment

chicken fajitas (sp)

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                        Yeah, Ok I shall get some more in! You like Spare Ribs in BBQ Sauce?

*smacks lips*

Comment

Made some spag bol and froze half of it. The other half is coming out tonight. It always tastes better after a spell in the freezer for some reason.

Comment

chips and chicken pie which the eldest has done tonight, bless him. i was supposed to go swimming but i can't let food like that go to waste!

Comment

**** sake all these amazing treats

Ive got a jacket spud with half a tin of beans and mini sausages

Comment

The cupboards are bare! I wish I hadn't come in this thread now....

Plus, now I gotta go shopping. Double nega-whammy.

Might go hunt some of that Levi Roots juice out.

Comment

Working...
                                X