Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cajun smiley faces and crispy chili steak again. Washed down with my remaining three cans of kronenbourg and a big bottle of Leffe prior to my daily hit of Crackdown.

Comment

tears ,masturbation, and oven food

Comment

Out of curiosity, does anyone here have roast dinners on a regular basis? Tell you what, give me Roast Dinners any day over Chinese food! UMMMMM ummmm.......

Of course this comes from a guy who eats Eastern food everyday lol!

Ampanman its true what you say, cos when i go away, we always go the nearest china town lol! Its cos we know what we are getting that way! Also, you get extras! ^_¬

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
          tears ,masturbation, and oven food
          Incidentally Kernow, that phrase is also the name of the forthcoming Dashboard Confessional album.

Comment

I think I am off for a curry tonight. I always end up with a lamb based curry as it is my favourite meat by a long way.
            As for roast dinners, most Sundays I eat something roast dinner based, sometimes a bit difficult as our lass is a herbivoire.

Comment

I think it will be a chilli lamb chat followed by a chicken madras with a nice peshwari naan for me.

Comment

I'm a chappati man, our lass is big on the old pershwari nan.

Comment

Don't know about food but in precisely 13 minutes I'm going to be downing a pint of Imperial Stout at a very health 5 degrees C.

Sweet.

Comment

Keema naan is what you want son!!!

Comment

I just made a Quorn spag bol,and i am a ****e cook.

Wife eat the lot,although she is up the spout.

Comment

I can report that the chilli chat was suitably hot and the madras nice but not quite hot enough. I've been eating a lot of curry lately and I think I'm heading back to my old vindaloo for breakfast days.

Comment

Didn't end up going for a curry, will have that tomorrow instead. So I have ended up making Penne Arrabbiata for our lass while I am having a cheesey, pancetta sauce with pasta.

Comment

Making homemade onion, leek and stilton soup with croutons.

Comment

Massive fan of homemade soup, I made French Onion last week complete with giant cheesy croutons.
                              I have made chilli tonight, two to be precise. One tasty meaty one for me and veg mince affair for our lass. Not sure if it will be that or pizza for tea tonight though.

Comment

Tell you what I miss after coming here: chippy teas. I used to love getting a meat pie and chips of an evening -- or, specifically, fish, chips and mushy peas on a Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X