Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEAT OR GTFO

...hang on, is that bacons hiding amongst the salad?

(looks delicious btw)

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
      MEAT OR GTFO

...hang on, is that bacons hiding amongst the salad?

(looks delicious btw)

Thanks billy and it's Parma ham so still Pig and it tastes better with quorn and means I can have a double portion for same calories

Comment

I love quorn. I've been going off meat lately anyway so things like that are good.

This evening I made thai green super noodles and chucked in some boiled mixed veg then put fish fingers on the top. Mmmmm.

Yes, I've been lacking motivation these days

Comment

Brownies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            Brownies!!!

Cooled down and ready to scoff!

Comment

My last drunken wander around toon nearly ended up with me buying this

I only went in for a pork bun and a cheeky wee

Comment

Pork Sexy

Slow and low belly pork bun with the bottom dipped in the artery bursting juice

Comment

I'm skipping carbs for a couple of weeks, my place is like a meat factory. It's ****ing awesome.

EDIT: Which means dinners like this.......

Last edited by Colin; 13-12-2012, 19:00.

Comment

^^^ Co-Op Chillies ^^^

Very destroyable

*Colin can you message me or post the Ikobo chicken rice special recipe) I want that mountain of spicy awseome

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                      ^^^ Co-Op Chillies ^^^

Very destroyable

*Colin can you message me or post the Ikobo chicken rice special recipe) I want that mountain of spicy awseome
                      Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                      Nah, must just be the angle of the pic, if anything there was too much rice. Chicken marinated overnight, super spicy hot stuff used, bung in the oven for 20 minutes and comes out awesomely succulent. Chestnut mushrooms, red peppers and onion stuck in foil with fantastic crushed chillis that only seems to be available at the co-op. Thend stick in the george foreman grill for about ten mins. Fling it all in a bowl with the leftover marinade and mix up, chuck it over some rice and whammo, good feed.

I don't really do quantities or measurements when cooking mate, so above is pretty much it!

Comment

Ta dude but what super spicy hot stuff? I am guessing you don't use the chicken marinade juice at the end as that would be contaminated so what marinade? I think I'm being dumb? You cube the chicken too?

Comment

Aaaah, right. I take some scotch bonnets, some new orleans voodoo hot sauce and mix it in with peri-peri hot marinade. (Also very nice with the sun dried tomato one) Leave it overnight in a plastic tub in the fridge. After I cook the chicken, I then heat up the remainder of the marinade out the tub (I put a lot in!) and mix the chicken in with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                            Aaaah, right. I take some scotch bonnets, some new orleans voodoo hot sauce and mix it in with peri-peri hot marinade. (Also very nice with the sun dried tomato one) Leave it overnight in a plastic tub in the fridge. After I cook the chicken, I then heat up the remainder of the marinade out the tub (I put a lot in!) and mix the chicken in with it.
                            Aha gotcha so you cook the marinade off with the chicken (makes sense now) that sounds rather warm (to say the least) how many scotch bonnets bud (like a couple or a pack) I'm guessing you can just buy Louisiana hot sauce (like Franks or like Blairs Death?) and Piri-Piri (nando's marinade??)

that right

ta bud

Comment

Need some comfort food for my hangover so making slow cooked leg of lamb with chickpea mash and savoy cabbage.

Comment

Steak for me tonight, AGAIN. I mocked my girlfriend when she suggested this diet, but i've lost over half a stone in a week while getting to stuff my face with some of my favourite foods. Loving it!

Comment

Working...
                                X