No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think DT's work would look amazing printed out and all lenticulated, he can have my idea free of charge

Comment

LENTICULATION

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        LENTICULATION

I had one of those! Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Been a while but here's a new one. Part of a collaboration I'm (very slowly) working on...

Super awesome!

Comment

I'm away at a place with the slowest wifi ever so I'm just going on blind faith that this works. It's a pixel art music video I've been working on for Gunship. Launched today! Watch it, enjoy, share with your buddies! I hope it plays and it's good... I won't know until I'm back in civilisation.

By the way, I've heard the album and it's incredible!

Comment

That is absolutely awesome dog thang, really well done

Comment

Holy crap. How long did that take to do Jay? It's bloody marvellous!

Comment

Thanks guys! It took AGES. Longer than it should have. So hard to tell just how long because it was mostly done after hours in tiny bits and pieces. For so long, I felt like it would never been finished. Got there in the end though. Kept chipping at it, mostly because I got to hear the album and loved it. Video aside, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Amazing as always, Dawg!

It's nice to see something a lot longer than the animated gifs.

You're deservedly proud, sir.

Comment

Thanks QC. Appreciate that! Seems to be going down pretty well, which is nice.

Comment

It's really well done. The best one of their videos by a country mile

Comment

I was desperately searching for a bad comment because, well it's youtube, but there are none. You may have done the unthinkable.

Can't stop watching it. Oh, the song's pretty good too.

Comment

Amazing work Dogg. Love it.

Comment

Thanks guys. Brad, I have no doubt someone will ruin the comments! There are a few dislikes on it - damn them! Boris, thanks for that although I think their video for Fly For Your Life, which takes footage from a short film, is incredible. Goes with the track really well.

Comment

Late to the party but I finally watched it.

I.. It.. Aw shucks I'll just watch it again and again. Helps that the tune is cool, too!

It really feels like your pixel art posts on here have all been slowly building up to this. I can't imagine the relief you must feel but enjoy the feeling and be proud of your work.

As with all your pixel art, I'll be combing through looking for little details

Comment

Working...
                                X