Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! I have a few of those figures.

Comment

Repeating myself here but I added a bit of very limited animation to my coffee morning pic so here is an update...

Comment

Ugh, your artistic skills are great. Even the gull is blinking. Ridiculously cute.

Boris - I have seen something similar to your creation before, but I think for a full set of mini figs series 9 I think. Irrespective, very nice indeed.
        Last edited by Super Grover; 20-02-2014, 19:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Monthly Retired Horror Icon Coffee Morning...

I like the subtle character.

Comment

I'd pay money for an old-school adventure game with Dogg Thang's art style!

Comment

Aw, you guys are awesome. I felt bad about leaving out a few other horror icons so I'm working up a sequel. Have a suspicion I have lost the charm of the one above but I guess I'll see it out and hopefully it will turn out okay.

Comment

The Sequel...

Comment

Excellent as always, but I'm stumped who the guy on the far right is..

Comment

Let's give it a bit longer and see if anyone gets who he is. If not, I'll tell.

Comment

Looks like the captive zombie from Day of the Dead to me. I'd like to know who the one on the far left is.

Loving the picture

Comment

You got it! It's Bub from Day of the Dead. So who knows the guy on the far left?

Comment

The Tall Man from Phantasm
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

No one in the shop this time!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              The Tall Man from Phantasm
                              Yep, got it.

No, nobody in the shop this time. I began to become very aware of how much more crowded this one was and pulled back a bit there.

Comment

Ah bub! Cool stuff. I especially like the clown from IT as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X