No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh... I don't even know EDF! I'd have some research to do.

Yes, I use the Wacom Bamboo stylus on my iPad and it's a big help. With the horror icons, I made those in an app called Tiny Pixels but that's just a very basic drawing package with a single layer and no alpha so I had to export PNGs, cut them up and put them together in ImageReady on my computer to make the gifs (yes, ImageReady - I haven't updated in years and now with CC won't be any time soon). Putting them together was a really slow process for such basic images. There are easier ways but I started the hard way so ended up with basically a flat image I had to edit frame by frame, hoping all the while that the timing would work.

Comment

Not sure if this belongs in here or not but had my first 2 prints from Bottleneck Gallery arrive today...

Signed & numbered (limited to 40 of each)

Really chuffed with them

Neil

Comment

That bottom Transformers one is gorgeous. And the colours really complement the Sky remote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          That bottom Transformers one is gorgeous. And the colours really complement the Sky remote.
          Lol yeah I thought that.

They were rolled pretty tightly so had to hold them down somehow & that was the first thing to hand

Comment

Was just thinking that I should pop this link here for the Bottleneck gallery as one of their past exhibits was called 3NES & features a load on Nintendo inspired stuffs...

Contemporary art space located in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn specializing in limited edition pop-culture, gig and alternative movie posters as well as collectible vinyl toys and puzzles!

Most of which is very reasonably priced at $30 - $40

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              Was just thinking that I should pop this link here for the Bottleneck gallery as one of their past exhibits was called 3NES & features a load on Nintendo inspired stuffs...

Contemporary art space located in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn specializing in limited edition pop-culture, gig and alternative movie posters as well as collectible vinyl toys and puzzles!

Most of which is very reasonably priced at $30 - $40

Neil
              i posted a few prints ive picked up before but the leeds Thought Bubble comic con is a great way to pick up limited edition signed prints. for between ?10 and ?20 you get to meet the artists too.

This is by Yanick_Paquette and a cover from the comic Batman Inc

the other print i picked up is by Andrew Wildman from the Transformers: Regeneration One comic (old pic which has since been custom framed)

Last edited by Lebowski; 13-03-2014, 16:05.

Comment

By the light of the Moon by EvilBoris, on Flickr
                Last edited by EvilBoris; 27-04-2014, 17:38.

Comment

That's pretty!

Comment

Mentioned this in the pimp thread as well but you can now buy my artwork on t shirts, stickers and prints. All of it is original work. Some of it is new and some of it comes from my game Wonton 51.

Comment

I like the Sky one Chop

Comment

Space Ghost...

Comment

Slightly related, I've spent all day again redrawing a bunch of the site's icons in a vector format. The new design has been made with modern screens in mid, so all the old stuff intended for 1024*768 screens is in line with our 1080p retina display crazyness.

Check out the infinite resolution smilies

Check it out in the theme selector
                          Last edited by EvilBoris; 29-04-2014, 23:26.

Comment

New t shirt designs.

Comment

Really tempted to grab a T-shirt with your work on. Site bookmarked and everything. Love this design especially.

Comment

Thanks man! Each shirt is an improvement over the last. I really like this design for the obvious reasons.

I got some of these through the other day and the quality is really good. Nice shirts with a good print.

Comment

Working...
                                X