No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Dogg, how about an EDF themed pic? All the men of the EDF could use it as their avatar.

Comment

Ooh I didn't know dogg was taking requests. Let me think...

Comment

The Alien Easter egg was great! I'd totally missed it!

I wasn't sure who the middle girl was until I looked at the animated version of the gif and her head revolved! Genius!
        Who's the girl to the right of the table?

I'm not sure what Bubb's groaning to Ash, but he's finding the anecdote hilarious!

I love the little touches like the fan or Ash's chainsaw spinning.
        You're a gifted man.

I concur with Prinny with the EDF avatar request. That'd be BRILLIANT!
        I'd say one for each class of soldier, but I like to give you room to manoeuvre as what you come up with is normally better than what I had pictured.

Comment

I thought the girl on the right of the table was Chucky...

Comment

Me too.

Is the house on the left the Bates house from Psycho?

Comment

Yes, Chucky and, yes, the Bates house. Did everyone know the cat?

Comment

Nope, just thought it was a regular ol' cat, but that would be pretty boring I guess.

I also don't recognize who the brown-faced guy with a hook(?) for a hand is, but then again, I'm not that big of a horror-buff...

Comment

Thought people might appreciate this, and other works by the same designer:

Last edited by egparadigm; 26-02-2014, 16:58.

Comment

I'm loving this mock up by Rod Hunt of the WWE Hall of Fame!
                    No, the WWE Hall of Fame isn't a physical place. We'd have a family season ticket if it were. But while wrestling fans clamour for their own ring-shaped-Me...

Comment

Spent my evening doing this

Still a few bits that aren't quite right, but am really pleased with the overall effect

Comment

Really lovely. The colours are beautiful.

Comment

Soopoib boris. Showing my ignorance a bit but is that whay I know as Battle of the Planets?

Comment

Ignorant buffon! 'Tis clearly Ulysses 31!

You know, the guy soaring through all the galaxies in search of earth flying into the niiiiight.
                            (altogether now)
                            ULYSEEEEeeeeEEEeeeEEEEs, no one else can do the things you dooooooo.

I loved Ulysess 31, as I'm guessing you did, EB as that's a few pieces you've done about it.

Edit: Oooh, Ulysses 31 papercraft!
                            Last edited by QualityChimp; 04-03-2014, 07:42.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              Spent my evening doing this

Still a few bits that aren't quite right, but am really pleased with the overall effect
                              God damn, why was i never gifted with artistic skills. Wish i had a fraction of the talent you guys have in here. Loved that series as a kid however i never saw how it ended. Wish they would make nono as a figure.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to say that your picture is ace, Boris!
                                Despite the fractal effect, you've still captured their expressions perfectly, especially No-no.

I don't think I knew how it ended either until it was repeated early mornings on Channel 4 about 10 years ago.

Ulysses and his companions finally reach Hades, which they have to travel through to return to earth and free the crew in suspended animation.

Ulysses finally makes it to confront the gods, who have contradicted their promise and made the crew citizens of Hades.
                                Hades shows him earth and says you and the children may return to earth if they leave the crew.

Ulysses says he would rather remain a lifeless citizen of the kingdom of Hades forever rather than betray his companions. Hades reveals this was the final test and because he didn't hesitate, he will release Ulysses and all his crew to return to earth.

In summary, the Greek gods were utter gits.

Comment

Working...
                                X