No announcement yet.

Toys for boys - or "Show us your Collectables"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg those predator figures are awesome, I hope theres a carl wethers one too.

"this is bool****, you set us aaapp"

"so you cooked up a story and chucked us in a meat grinder"

Comment

PRE-ORDER GET! I hope they're doing one of Jessie Ventura with Ole Painless.

Comment

Took delivery of these today

Comment

Bought these mid last year.

Being one of my fave movies during my 'formative' years, I could'nt resist the purchase.

They (Adidas) also do a Track suit top, but I can't justify spending a lot of cash on something that will make me look a like a hoodie wearing scally.
          Attached Files

Comment

Tesco are currently doing the Animated Transformer deluxe range for a mere ?5 so I couldn't resist my first animated deluxe, and its a beauty! Sorry for the poor quality pic though...
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice, I haven't bought any TF's in a long time. I tried watching the Animated series but got a bit bored of it half way through the first series. I want those Predator action figures, I wonder if they are out yet . they are bound to be expensive though

Comment

I have been going a bit crazy on the old transformers and picking up the deals in supermarkets and some bargains on ebay. Its very addictive. I got Rescue Ratchet too who is a repaint of movie Ratchet in G1 colours. And all the better for it to be honest! a great figure.

Comment

Picked up the new Young Spock

Added to what my friends call "the 40 year old virgin" wall, if they only knew what I had in the loft !
                  Last edited by dvdmike; 01-05-2009, 16:46.

Comment

I bet you never would have bought it without knowing about the BONUS!

Comment

It was a real suprise ! I was going to send it back and then I saw the sticker !

Comment

My Hot Toys Iron Man turned up today after a long time on order. It's a seriously impressive piece and the level of articulation is amazing.

I wasn't going to but after seeing it I'm really, really tempted to put an order in for the MkII and MkI suits

Comment

Are you going to take some pix ?
                          Thanks to this thread I ordered another RAH Raiden and the Hot Toys Duke

Comment

I will do - presently in the process of posing him just right

Comment

Well after 12 Pages & years of me threatening to do it this here is the complete Soundwave collection of Toys & stuff...

Transformers:
                              http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/Soundwaves_toys/Transformers%20toys/

General other stuff...
                              Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Neil

Comment

Iron Man pics

Warning - crap photography incoming! Can't really do it justice but trust me it's an absolute stonker in the flesh / natural lighting

I'm always amazed by the exquisite and elaborate nature of the Hot Toys packaging.

Anyway, crap quality figure pics

Last edited by Spatial; 01-05-2009, 17:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X