• Show
Clear All

wow, that is fantastic.

Comment

That is Bad ass

Comment

Yamato 1/24 Scale AV-98 1st Ingram Mobile Police Patlabor The Movie

"Alphonse", pilot Noa Izumi.

A lovely piece of kit perfectly capturing the Ingram in all it's glory. Stands at 33cm tall. Working patrol lights, with pop ups on the chest, the gun chamber opens and accepts bullets, the hammer goes back. The blast visor raises and lowers. Noa has interchangeable heads, the cockpit opens. The arm shield is removable, the riot stick extends, there is a metal extended version. The winch works, the right leg opens and has the pop up holster for the handgun, the left leg has a bullet rack. The arms extend to reach those areas as in the anime, and it is has a fully articulated metal skeleton. now what did I miss?

Comment

Stuey; very, very nice!!

Comment

Nice Stuey!

Patlabor is my absolute favourite, I painted a massive AV-98 on my bedroom wall when I was at school.. it's still there! I see it every time I visit my parents

Where did you get it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
              You know I was banging on about that Iron Man statue and bust a couple of posts back? I've changed my mind and don't want them anymore. I want this instead:

1:1 size too so it'll be bloody huge.

The downside... it's 500 notes. Zoot Alors!
              Looking in this thread may prove to have been quite an expensive mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by MiG View Post
                Nice Stuey!

Patlabor is my absolute favourite, I painted a massive AV-98 on my bedroom wall when I was at school.. it's still there! I see it every time I visit my parents

Where did you get it from?
                Cheers MiG,

Love the image of a massive AV-98 adorning the bedroom wall, I got some other Patlabor related merchandise coming towards the end of the month, I'll say no more than you'll probably like it.

As for the AV-98 got it brand new, courtesy of a new friend in Japan who bid on it through Yahoo Japan Auctions. The same model is available through HobbyLinkJapan but of course at a higher overall price.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                  Iron Man pics
                  I want that Iron Man figure, but its over a ?1000k ...eek

Comment

Heya, here are my Detolfs

I am a big fan of vinyl figures. If anybody wants to see the rest of my stuff, I will try and sort out my flickr out, Its a bit of a mess at the moment.

Last edited by redstar_dan; 11-12-2010, 00:30.

Comment

Just read this whole thread, lots of arguing at the start!

I only have my Kill Bill Hattori Hanzo replica samurai sword now which stands by my door. Quite a cool item to show off to visitors but in general I've grown out of toys and stuff like that. Don't have any of these special edition games or films with figurines on show anymore and taken all the posters down too. Prefer a more minimalist look.

Not that I don't appreciate cool figures, those expensive Iron Man ones look awesome but I'd maybe only put them up if say I had a dedicated room for my gaming/film setup rather than my bedroom.

I've been looking for a canvas to put up for ages in my room now. Was originally gonna paint my own abstract piece but never got round to it. Would maybe put up some game art if I found something suitable and classy enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X