Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This needs your attention if you're serious about fine snacks! (twiglet related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything and everything to do with Nandos is awesome.

It's not me

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
      Anything and everything to do with Nandos is awesome.

It's not me
      Quoted for truth....

on both things you said.

Comment

In a local olde fashioned sweet shop, there are these "Sour Balls" and...I've never tasted anything like it in my life. At first, when a mate gave me one I thought they were joke sweets such was the horrendous level of "sour"...but no, they are real.

Honestly, these are monumental in their level of sour, my wife nearly threw up. If you can suck them long enough the taste becomes quite pleasant, but everyone who has tried one looks close to vomitting!

Comment

There used to be these sweets called Power Rollers, which were the most sour things I'd ever tasted, nearly blew my face clean off.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
            There used to be these sweets called Power Rollers, which were the most sour things I'd ever tasted, nearly blew my face clean off.
            LMAO

Comment

Bought some of these at lunchtime. Interested to see if they're genuinely hard, or hard like American Hard Gums, which are soft.

Comment

Look like midget gems?

Comment

I'll take a snap of the contents later when I open them, assuming I can do so in a stealth-like manner or risk losing them to the fat ravenous pigs I share an office with.

Comment

They're like Sports Mixtures, before they took the liquorice ones out. Not properly hard, but definitely not soft.

Comment

Remind me again why gummy sweets are supposed to be hard? Don't you just want some boiled sweets?

Comment

They're not hard hard, but they take some effort to chew. Like Fruit Gums, before they softened them up. I want to give my jaw a workout so that, perhaps one day, I'll look like this:

Comment

My local Tesco have Beef Seabrook crisps for 20p a bag. Amazing scenes!

Comment

I had a bar of this presented to me for my birthday. I like Marmite and I like chocolate, however I fear trying said bar will ruin both for me forever.

Comment

Well it smells of Marmite, but doesn't seem to taste of it as you eat it. Since eating it though, all I can taste is Marmite. Avoid. :x

Comment

Anyone tried the new Turkey flavour Pringles yet? Tesco have a three tubes of Pringles for the price of one deal, so I bought some to try at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X