Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This needs your attention if you're serious about fine snacks! (twiglet related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried some of the new Walkers flavours.

Jimmy con Carrne - tastes quite a lot like its inspiration. Quite nice really. But my mouth was burning anyway after eating spicy wedges, so it's difficult to tell clearly whether or not the chilli con carne taste had a genuine kick.

Frank Roast Dinner - very much like Roast Chicken flavour, with a greasier sage-like taste iirc. Liked it well enough, but I can see this being quite unpleasant to some.

Comment

New Mars bar Triple Choc on the shelves... which is rather lovley.
      Plus two new flavours from Walkers Sensations - both with a nice heat:
      Smoked Monterrey Chilli With Goats Cheese
      Mexican Fiery Sweet Chipotle.

Comment

It's time for the Snack Review!

In the last few days I've tried:

-Dorito's Jalapeno Fire-
        Not too bad, an alright kick considering the marketing aim for these curious cross promotion crisps though they still pale against the might of the amazing Red Dorito's

-Pepsi Max Citrus Freeze-
        Much like the Diet Lime Coke, though comes in the US style 600ml bottles and personally (as a Pepsi person) tastes much better than Coke's.

-Pepsi Max Cherry-
        Only seen in 2ltr variety so far, it's not far off the US version though doesn't quite beat its american full fat version. Prefer it to Cherry Coke though

Comment

I came here to post in this very thread about Real Crisps (and found the thread had been revived today), specifically the Jalapeno Pepper variety. A proper good crisp, with a kettle chips type texture, and lots of flavour with a fair kick.

5/5 Skulls

Comment

Working...
          X