• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ringing ear I have
    it will never go away
    so annoying, sigh

Comment

I have an abscess in a place not many like to talk about. It really hurts.

Comment

i have OCD, which is pretty rubbish.
        doesnt stop me doing anything and tbh, you wouldnt notice if you met me, but i have to check the doors are locked god knows how times before i leave for work, and my hands are always clean.
        i had it real bad a few years ago, and didnt leave the house for 3 months (god bless freelance, working at home) but am able to keep a lid on it most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
          ringing ear I have
          it will never go away
          so annoying, sigh
          Sorry to hear that
          Tinnitus can I assume
          Must be tough, no sleep

Comment

Im still recovering from a cold which ive been nursing for the last 2 week........ Its now just all flemy type coughs which I get from time to time........

I think I would have recovered sooner had I not continued training........ It doesn't half take the wind out of you, as I have been struggling with certain types of cardio excercises that I would normally over come, but the chesty cough makes it difficult to breath at various points of exertion........

^ may be foolish to continue to add stress to the body when it is at its most vulnerable, but i am also proud of the fact that I had the will power and strength to get through it all. Still, note to sell, need to recover from illnesses in the future as oppossed to soldiering through them!

Comment

How strange, yes its been months now, literally months. Was just coming in this thread to post an update

I'm having microsuction in a weeks time, hopefully that'll be the end of it, she said if that doesn't cure it it could be nerve damage which is a lot more difficult to sort out.

I'm quite looking forward to having a pinhole camera shoved down my ear though, apparently it only takes 10 minutes too.

Will be over the moon if it sorts it out, seriously.

Using the microscope and suction to clear the ear canal
              Last edited by kernow; 31-08-2010, 12:39.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                How strange, yes its been months now, literally months.

I'm having microsuction in a weeks time, hopefully that'll be the end of it, she said if that doesn't cure it it could be nerve damage which is a lot more difficult to sort out.

I'm quite looking forward to having a pinhole camera shoved down my ear though, apparently it only takes 10 minutes too.

Will be over the moon if it sorts it out, seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny3DdEUkb3E
                A guy at work has the same thing, it is literally driving him mad.

I'll suggest this to him - hope it works out for you!

N.B. CBA to put that in a Haiku.

Comment

Shane that video is nasty dude......... but in my curiousity, I clicked on the link at the side on Ear wax and OMG that was disturbing gruesome.......... Kinda feel ill watching it!

Comment

hehe

Comment

I managed to catch a cold, thanks to my daughter who had one over the weekend. I'm not giving in though and still working, but my nose is dripping and my eyes seem to slowly be closing as the day goes on.

Comment

was told on friday i havd gerd or something, and the tablets i have been given have made it about 10x worse had some of the nasty side effects off them straight away it already feels a bit better

Comment

My lower left wisdom tooth is coming through and it's proper painful. My upper ones were fine, but I had them removed anyway. This one however, hurts like a matkojebca and that corner of my mouth is all swollen.

Looks like that's another £62 being paid to my dentist to have the fecker out.

Comment

Yeah , but you'll get a quid back when you put it under your pillow !

Comment

Go to hospital and tell them you're in pain and cant sleep. Should get it done for free that way

Comment

Just been back to the Doctor with my dodgy knees.

The joints have been "dry" for a while and recently I've been in a fair amount of pain. On Monday & Tuesday i had an odd conjunctivitus in my left eye which she also says is a symptom. Last week she prescribed me strong painkillers and an anti-inflammatory.

Went back for a check-up today and my knees still hurt. I've been booked in for blood test, a urine test and I've been signed off for a week!

She's not 100% sure what the problem is but I'm hoping it's nothing too serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X