Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my leaving the Royal Navy present to myself

Comment

Gorgeous! I have the non-chronograph version at the mo. I imagine the weight of that must be immense!

Comment

I recently bought a Casio Edifice watch and I'm really pleased with it. It was only ?50 but that means it comes without the emergency avalanche beacon.

Comment

That's excellent.

My G-shock took its first beating the other day. LCD is now slightly damaged but perfectly usable still.

Comment

A 25 quid casio because my Breitling is once again being fixed. If they don't do it properly this time I'm writing to Breitling.

Comment

Other half decided she wanted to invest in a nice, quality watch and after a month of trying on almost everything within the criteria, she's finally settled on an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra:

It's just the quartz version but I managed to talk her out of going for some of the larger mid-size watches since they may go out of fashion again in the future for women.

Comment

If you want something seriously expensive and uber limited, get in touch with this guy.

Roger W Smith runs a workshop creating watches where every single component is made by hand, a painstaking process.

Comment

I can't wear watches with proper chained straps, they just constantly snag on my wrist hair so I always end up with a cheap option with plastic strap for comfort. Next watch is the Smartwatch 2

Comment

You could always shave your wrists and your palms.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      You could always shave your wrists and your palms.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                        A 25 quid casio because my Breitling is once again being fixed. If they don't do it properly this time I'm writing to Breitling.
                        It's in again. They're replacing the movement because it's clearly not right even though everything looks absolutely perfect and has been serviced oiled and tested multiple times.

Comment

Aargh!

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 27-09-2013, 06:32.

Comment

Oooh, look at the upcoming Pebble Steel!

Each comes with a leather and a metal strap (chrome or black).

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              It's in again. They're replacing the movement because it's clearly not right even though everything looks absolutely perfect and has been serviced oiled and tested multiple times.
                              They didn't replace the movement last time it seems and once again it's garbage. It's in again and this time it should come back with a new movement.

I need to check out these pebble things!

Comment

What's the point in the Pebble things?

Comment

Working...
                                X