No announcement yet.

Watches:What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the cheaper Chinese imitation of the Nomos, Rodina. Really nice watch and I imagine that is even better thanks to the far superior build quality!

Comment

I was seconds away from pulling the trigger on that watch when I went to the New York Breitling boutique and now don't know why I didn't get it

the girl also offered to throw in a steel and rubber strap for free - kinda gutted I didn't get it

Comment

Very nice watch and strap, hard to imagine it with a steel strap not looking out of place though.

Comment

I wouldn't have changed the strap but it was a breitling freebie which is normally a couple of hundred dollars

Just contacted the boutique in London to see if they have it

New York had number 29 of 200 - I loved the orange but the black steel just looks lovely

Comment

Phone them and ask them to post it (if not in London)

Comment

Originally posted by gIzzE View Post
              I have never lost any money on a Rolex, bought my Sub date for ?2850 a few years back, 2004 I think it was, and sold it last year for ?3400.
              Adjusted for inflation you lost ?600+.
              Whilst you didn't lose out and you could argue that ?600 for 10 years of use is great value for money it isn't an investment.

Comment

Opted for the normal version with a rubber strap (for working in manholes n stuff)

I was finding it difficult to get the breitling boutique in London to post one of the two they have even though I never thought about people here working there like daryll

But this one was ?1000 cheaper with Father's Day corporate discount so quite happy with that, by that I saved ?425 on retail but ?1000 cheaper than the black steel version which given the chance I will still buy but only for sale at a boutique and only 250 worldwide

Getting the strap adjusted proved to be a pain in the bum because goldsmiths didn't have any trained staff to do it

Comment

Still got these

They will be given to the children when they do something important to them in their lives like graduate from university or when I leave this mortal coil, to do with as they see fit

I'm thinking the orange bezel is more a boys watch so the wee man will get that

Comment

I'm wearing this Casio Square G-Shock in black I got from Japan.

[img]http://www.stormwatches.com/assets/x/74878
                    [/img]
                    Storm Vader Slate.

My latest watch 38mm Sport white strap Aluminum.
                    Last edited by JU!; 04-07-2015, 10:21.

Comment

Just got one of these:

I was contemplating getting an Auto for a bit more, but the cost of service and the fact that the ones in my price range didn't look as nice as this aquaracer swayed me.

Also got a Sony smartwatch 3 from the misses, will use this at work so i can discreetly read my txt msg and emails. I can also read my messages in the shower LOL

Comment

picked it up today and I'm rather happy with it, 4 year guarantee with a 10 year service interval which is quite impressive

I've got another new watch coming which I missed today so I should get it tomorrow

Comment

Cool colour dude.

Like the sound of this

Comment

other new watch arrived

Comment

Like that Breitling!

Comment

Yeah I was surprised seeing it in the flesh

Didn't think it would be nicer than my other superocean in post 412 but it's the same size (44) but it's thinner and I like the blue

Comment

Working...
                                X