X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch you talking about Bordersdown

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      As a collectible, sure, but I cannot see me ever wearing that Casio x Pac-Man one. In terms of game and watch (wahey) collaborations, I actually don't hate this one that Citizen are producing for FFXIV, though.
      I had to stare for a while until I saw the teeny tiny purple icons scattered around the edge. There's practically bugger all Final Fantasy to it.

Comment

I thought the watch would have the Pac-man game on it but just seems to have some branding on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
          I thought the watch would have the Pac-man game on it but just seems to have some branding on it.
          And rather ugly branding at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
            I had to stare for a while until I saw the teeny tiny purple icons scattered around the edge. There's practically bugger all Final Fantasy to it.
            That's probably what makes it acceptable to me

Comment

Seiko is one of the few fully integrated watch manufactures. We design and develop our own movements using leading-edge technology.

VEEEEERY slow website.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Think you must have taken a look at the wrong time. Loaded straight up for me.
                Can't say I'm interested in those watches the. Probably the blue one would be my choice if I had to choose one.

Comment

Extremely slow for me as well. The fact that it's fast for you Yakumo and slow for us suggests the servers are probably in Japan.

On topic, the watches are rank

Comment

Just bought this today, used but in lovely condition.

Comment

Very nice, congratulations!

I've always fancied a Speedmaster but not felt the love to splash out on one just yet. It's a great watch though and I favour a modern Speedmaster over a modern Daytona.

Do you know what refrence it is?

Comment

It’s a 3851.50.11 and is a 2003 model. Hard to believe it’s 18 years old with the condition it’s in!

Comment

18 years?! Someone treated that watch well, it looks the business. Nice strap too.

Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] well the Casio pac man watches will be hard to get but that Omega is a good second choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Thread Title: Missed opportunity to title it Watch Are You Wearing?
                              Or, wait for it, Wristy Business

Comment

Does anyone put screen protectors on their expensive watches?

Comment

Working...
                                X