No announcement yet.

Watches:What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know whether i'm experiencing waves of desire or repulsion with respect to the Dreamcast watch!

Comment

A Citizen Eco-Drive, bought 6 years ago from not-sure-where in Gloucester for ?90, it's a watch that runs on sunlight, plus, I've broken the strap 3 times and lost it once

Comment

Long shot.... Does anyone have a Stowa Marine Original (pref Automatic, but any of them will do!) they want to sell me please? After one with a brown strap and the upgraded mechanism

Comment

No one then?

Ok, so today we have on LUM-TEC M3... #007 of a run of 155... Have replaced the strap with a Hirsch, carbon orange leather strap though.

(surely there must be some more watch geeks other than me on there? )

Comment

I've got a leather strapped Diesel watch that I wear daily since getting it as a birthday present this year and I still wear my Breitling which I've had for about 10 years now.

Comment

/gives Chris nightmares lol

Not really, I've not worn a watch for nearly 20 years, is that some kind of record ?
              Last edited by VR46; 08-11-2008, 21:46. Reason: grammar

Comment

wearing omega seamaster automatic. Had it about 8 years and probably only been off my wrist for total of a week.

Comment

lovely.

Comment

David! PLEASE!

Seamasters are very nice!

Today I've got on a Christopher Ward (of London no less!) C6 Kingfisher. Blue dial, with a (another replacement) blue crocodile strap. Hurrah.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post

/gives Chris nightmares lol
                      Don't slag the F-91W. I've been wearing that watch at work for 15 years and they can take a fair bit of abuse. And the battery lasts for ages. Not bad for ?7.

Comment

any watch fiends have 1st hand experience of somebody in London who can service Omega's for less than the Swissies want.

my auto Seamaster is 8y old and started losing a bit of time but its £200 to send it back via the official channels and takes weeks so any first hand experiences greatfully received.

Comment

This fella changed the battery and serviced my wife's Tag watch the other week, http://www.time-repairs.com/

Was £80 all in, which was half of what the Swissies wanted.

Comment

I always wear my Fossil, got it when I was in New York last year, just loved the colour.
                            Philippe Starck designed.

Comment

I haven't worn a watch for years, but spied a Casio DW-340 in a charity shop for £3.50. The cover had a scratch on it and the battery was flat and I managed to blag the shop manager into selling it to me for a quid. I've been wearing it a couple of months now. It differs slightly from the one below, as it has silver buttons instead of gold, a blue (instead of red) rim around the face, and doesn't have the '300m' logo on it:

Nice, bulky retro watch from the age of SNES vs MD!

This Chrimbo, I fancy something retro-ish with green LED against pure black.

Comment

My Tag Heuer Carrera Classic.

It's one of the most understated Tags you can get but that's what I was looking for
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X