Watches:What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
    This fella changed the battery and serviced my wife's Tag watch the other week, http://www.time-repairs.com/

Was ?80 all in, which was half of what the Swissies wanted.
    Wo! thats expensive, small place in Chichester sent mine back to the "Swissies" for a service and battery change and it only cost ?45.

Comment

I can't own nice stuff that I keep on my person at all times - it always ends up getting tatty or scuffed, so it's a waste me having a nice watch. I don't understand why it happens.

For the last two years i have been using a digital watch that I bought in a 100 yen shop (about 50p) - it has never let me down in all that time. However the plastic colouring has all come off and the strap is starting to tear, so I went and replaced it with an identical one. Hopefully that also lasts 2 years!

Comment

Wifey got me this watch for Christmas last year or the year before and I love it :

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
          Wo! thats expensive, small place in Chichester sent mine back to the "Swissies" for a service and battery change and it only cost ?45.
          Have to say it seemed expensive to me, but it was still half of what Tag wanted themselves. When I got mine serviced (when I had a Tag few years back!) via Watches of Switzerland, it cost ?80 all in, but now the official Tag prices seem to have taken a big hike. Or at least the price list that two jewellers showed me did.

Forgot to post piccy of my blue da ba dee Christopher Ward the other day, and I have it on today, so here goes:

Comment

So what you all wearing now that we're all in the future of 2010? Think I've gone through a dozen or so watches so my last post in here!

Come on SuperdanX, ya WIS! Show us the state of your collection

Comment

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind a new watch actually, last couple of Donna Karen watches I've had are showing their age and Ive had them since 2002/3.

A change is good for the new year!

Comment

Casio G-Shock.

Comment

£7.99 casio

50m water resistant! Date function! 24hr mode!

Comment

Wow! Thread resurrection time.
                    I'm still wearing my Breitling as I posted back in 2007. It's had another service since then though. A hundred and something I think but it did come back looking new once more. I alos have a timex explorer for if I go somewhere where for whatever reason I don't want to bring the other one.
                    Last edited by Brad; 11-01-2010, 16:00.

Comment

This one...

...and an old Casio G-Shock which is looking pretty beat up now, but works fine.

Comment

Is that a Casio Edifice, Glider? Looks funky!

Lot of love for Casio's here eh!

Comment

I'm wearing a modified Seiko scuba watch (SKX007) with plongeur hands ;-)

Comment

Tiffany & Co. Will hopefully last a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Tiffany & Co. Bought from NY in '97. Will hopefully last a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                ?7.99 casio

50m water resistant! Date function! 24hr mode!
                                The only real man in the thread

Comment

Working...
                                X