NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damm! Adam, thats a big ****ing change from the last pic I saw

And again, did you get my ninty stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

heh. Is that a compliment? lol

Yeh, sorry Mr, i thought i replied...

The CD is absolutely fantastic buddy: you gotta love mad Japanese people playing Mario/Zelda tunes. Loved every second of it...

Sadly have only browsed the book thus far - have been reading my philosophy stuff... Tho will get into it very soon hopefully. Thanks again.
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

NP man. Glad your enjoying it, send it back to me when your done, you've got my addy

Comment

This is me!! In Cyprus about to receive a big filthy pint of Keo ^^

Comment

Here's me in all my splendor and glory.
            Pick was taken about 3 months ago and my hairs longer now...

...none of you know who i am so i'll just make my way out and grab my coat on route.
            Attached Files

Comment

As I said ages ago, I'm not too sure about posting a photo of myself here, as I always come out looking stupid.

But, I've decided that if I can find any decent ones that are also recent, I'll post them.

I'm probably going to regret it later on though...

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
                As I said ages ago, I'm not too sure about posting a photo of myself here, as I always come out looking stupid.
                Yeah, cause the rest of us look really cool.

Comment

I think my body popping/locking demonstration video is out in the shops now...

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
                    Yeah, cause the rest of us look really cool.
                    Not going to comment on that, in case I accidently insult anyone.

Anyway, this is me:

I was at a friend's 20th birthday party, and the full photo is a groupshot, which is why I have an arm behind my neck.

EDIT: I really do look stupid on that photo. The fact that I was standing at an angle, while facing the camera probably didn't help.
                    Last edited by Vanicent; 24-09-2004, 11:00.

Comment

Teh 007 get's all the ladies.
                      Last edited by Guest; 30-09-2004, 16:02.

Comment

Well, here's my fat face. I've lost a lot of weight (about 45 pounds thus far), but there's more to go yet. I hate to inflict this upon ya, but here you go anyway. Don't hate me because I'm awful...

Comment

JRMacumber = Mafia Don.

Are we going to see a before and after with the weight loss? Well done on losing so much. Could you put it down to just been training and eating properly?

Comment

Lowered my carbs, increased the veggies, and then finished it all off with weight lifting and cardio. Just takes realizing that it took a long time to gain it, so it'll take a bit of time to lose it. Never lose sight of the ultimate goal, no matter how discouraged you get.

Comment

Originally posted by JRMacumber
                              Lowered my carbs, increased the veggies
                              That a more socially acceptable way of saying "im on teh aktins/southbeach" or are you on something of your own creation? either way, good work so far

Comment

Originally posted by JRMacumber
                                Lowered my carbs, increased the veggies, and then finished it all off with weight lifting and cardio. Just takes realizing that it took a long time to gain it, so it'll take a bit of time to lose it. Never lose sight of the ultimate goal, no matter how discouraged you get.
                                Good advice. Ever since being diagnosed with having high blood pressure I've suddenly started taking the whole weight loss thing considerably more seriously, and through eating better (student diet of pasta ) and making time to go to the gym at least a couple of times a week is slowly starting to pay off for me - just today infact I weighed myself and had lost a stone since I last remember doing it

Comment

Working...
                                X