NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats me.

its lucky nobody can see what you loook like when you post, cos i look f all like anyone else here.
    Last edited by Speakerboxxx; 17-11-2004, 15:53.

Comment

Another one (or three )of my crazy Uni pictures. Incase you were wondering it's all in the aid of fancy dress for a friends 19th. No prizes for the winner who guesses which one is me..

Last edited by Ginza; 19-11-2004, 23:04.

Comment

Here's one of me
        Attached Files
        Last edited by gossi the dog; 20-11-2004, 00:56.

Comment

Wow, I've just noticed I haven't actually posted any photos of myself yet. Ive attched 3 that were taken on my recent snowboarding trip to Tignes a fortnight ago. I'm obviously the lanky bastard in white in the first picture. I'm so tall in fact, that my mate in the photo is actually standing up (j/k ^_^ ).
          I still have the beard, and am currently going for the all out beard/moustache combo. Could be interesting.
          Attached Files

Comment

Brilliant book in your third pic. 'Are you Dave Gorman?' What a read.

Comment

Dave heats anyone ever tell you..you resemble Elijah wood? cuz I think you do

Comment

One or two people have, but I'm still not sure if thats a good thing or not?! haha

Comment

it's a compliment

Comment

Stop Cella, you're making me blush

Btw ginza m8 believe it or not, even though in that photo I am actually holding 'Are you Dave Gorman?' in my hand, I didnt read the damn thing atall during the holiday! I was reading Danny Wallaces 'Join me' instead, which is highly recomended if you havent read it already!

Comment

Got both of them mate

and Dave Gormans Googlewhack adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginza
                        Brilliant book in your third pic. 'Are you Dave Gorman?' What a read.
                        Dave Gorman went to my old high school. No joke!

Comment

This picture's a couple of years old now, but it's still a fairly representative likeness, though my hair is considerably longer and scruffier now than it is in that picture. Yes, that is possible.

I'm the one on the left in the rather fetching Duke Nukem t-shirt. The rather camp looking gentleman in the middle is Kieron Gillen (used to be the Deputy Editor of PC Gamer UK, who now freelances for just about anyone who will give him money with which to buy crisps and fizzy pop), and the chap on the right is one of my best friends, Paul Dean, who regularly freelances for PC Format.
                          Attached Files

Comment

How utterly ****ed was I here?

(It's a rhetorical question)

and one more for prosperity

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Ginza; 20-01-2005, 21:03.

Comment

Yeah. look at the hairy waster you ended up with!!

Comment

A few more to add to the thread. One for comedy value and the other.. not. Incase you were wondering the latter is for comedy value. Quite impressive considering they are from my camera phone. The one on the left is yours truly and the latter is a pic of Tom whose birthday it was today / technically yesterday now. The comedy of it is Tony the guy who is looking pimp his other half is as you can see in fine spirits..
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Ginza; 25-01-2005, 01:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X