NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Please tell me that pic wasn't taken in Wild"

Nope, Rescue Rooms in Nottingham mate. Though I have been to Wild before (purely for the free drink and entry) and it was bloody awful. I left the place approx 30 seconds after finishing my free JD and coke.

"Are those Back to the Future 2 sunnies? They are, aren't they?"

Funny you should say that. I think these are more akin to Back to the Future. (Note the crippling look of disappointment from my friend)

Last edited by Mercian; 18-07-2007, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by muppettom View Post
      Nope, Rescue Rooms in Nottingham mate. Though I have been to Wild before (purely for the free drink and entry) and it was bloody awful. I left the place approx 30 seconds after finishing my free JD and coke.
      Heh I know what you mean about that place. It used to be awesome when it was Pulse, but since the change it's really gone downhill. I guess Pulse as so great because you knew everyone in there and the place didn't take itself seriously at all.

Sure I recognise you from town. Do you drink in the Phantom/Varsity?

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak View Post
        Sure I recognise you from town. Do you drink in the Phantom/Varsity?
        Yeah, I go to The Phantom quite regularly, usually on Fridays but sometimes in the week. It is quite easy to spot me as I'm usually wearing my fluro Reebok hi-tops (I haven't been arrested by the fashion police yet) . If you see me about mate come say hi, it is always nice to meet Ntsc-uk'ers.

Mods: Sorry I sidetracked the thread.
        Last edited by Mercian; 18-07-2007, 13:31.

Comment

Whos the emo ranger in the middle?

Originally posted by muppettom View Post
          "Please tell me that pic wasn't taken in Wild"

"Are those Back to the Future 2 sunnies? They are, aren't they?"

Funny you should say that. I think these are more akin to Back to the Future. (Note the crippling look of disappointment from my friend)

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
            I'd go to jail for it..
            Roffles!

Comment

Originally posted by Emir View Post
              Roffles!
              I invented that anyway. Damn teh stealz Swallow.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Hey, there's enough for everybody, J0e. XD
                Pass me 'round.

Comment

Me on the right with the gf and her bro

Comment

Rofl, Emir you're a sexy beast.

Originally posted by nekroxide View Post
                    I know I don't post much on here these days, but I can't resist sharing this

No, I don't have any shame. Or dignity.
                    Neither do I:

Somewhere in Tokyo that was taken, god knows where, i'm sure I was far from sober as I can't remember to save my life.

Tokyo again, with what I can only assume is semen on my face. From the chap behind me no doubt.

And Barcelona a few months back with the chums:

The one on the right is Bill, I was tempted to use the crop tool to get rid of him or replace him with a fit looking bird, but i'm feeling lazy. He's not really a hard man, although he likes to think he is when he hasn't got his piercings in and isn't donning the skin tight emo jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post

Me on the right with the gf and her bro
                      If I see someone that looks like you in Lincoln, from across the 'city' you may well hear the thunderous chant of
                      Parkin
                      Parkin
                      PARKIN
                      HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo View Post

You shoulda cropped him - he's cramping the rest of you and bringing that picture down to chav level.

Comment

I thought the football shirts were doing that!

*runs for his life*

Comment

The guy with the red shirt - what's the deal with his thumb it looks like a swiss army knife !!!

Comment

isn't it just the white line of his .. football top

Comment

Parkinho, you look really happy in that pick with yah buds in barcelona, lol! Buddy picks are one of teh best type of pic imho........

Thanks for sharing, but tell yah mate to the right that if he sports the G-unit label, he can't be doing the A-Town down, cos you cant rock the East Coast (NY), and shout out for the Dirty South! He need to choose his alliegence ^_¬

lol im jus kidding! Boring lunch time so fancied a rant

Comment

Working...
                                X