No announcement yet.

NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just stumbled across this thread, and decided to become a stalker looking thru the last few pages for fellow Leeds folk...

I then thought i might upload my photo, but decieded against it...
    Being a Car boot regular, I wouldnt want my picture being printed out and handed around with a caption saying "Up the price on games for this lad"

Then again im being stupid and paranoid...

Comment

Never seen this thread before. Or maybe I just blocked it out.

The men of mystery have been unmasked...

I only previously knew what a few members looked like. Paulos (Michael Bolton) and Red Oil Can (****man) I've had the misfortune of meeting in the flesh and Katsujinken is on my facebook page. He'll confirm the pubic-hair bumfluff rumours.

Comment

Next time you're in Notts for the hockey I'll get some shots of you Prinny. I'll make sure I take your good side (the back of your head).

Comment

Heh. I'll never go to the finals again!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
            You do look right happy in amonst those trees!

Don't think I've ever posted here so a quick scan through my PC found a grand total of ONE picture of myself, don't even remember taking it.

You look shorter and younger than I had envisioned!

Comment

I'm 6ft 1"! That not tall enough for ya!?

Plus I'm 22 but still have my youthful good looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                I'm 6ft 1"! That not tall enough for ya!?

Plus I'm 22 but still have my youthful good looks.
                Lol! You dont look 6ft in that picture!

Comment

Originally posted by HaHaUK View Post
                  You look shorter and younger than I had envisioned!
                  ...and less Scottish than I had envisioned! Oh and you kinda look like that bloke from Big Brother.....

Comment

Now thats just bullying!

Comment

Here im doing some air guitar to Prince & the revolution on laserdisc, one of my more tender moments moments. Needless to say i was rat arsed.

Comment

You seem to have something under your fingernails.

Comment

Found this gem from last year when I had long hair!

Comment

I've had a right laugh reading through this thread!!

I tend to avoid cameras as much as possible so I'm a little surprised I sticking a photo here. I've gone for one which I seem to remember was some sort of family gathering and I'd had a few by the time it was taken.

The real star of this one is definately my great nephew though...

You can just make out the proof that I'd once had a fight with a wild dog & lost running down the right hand side of my face in this one.

You can't always see the scar but in some light you can see it running right from the top of my eye down my face in classic Bond villain stylee.

Comment

So John were there no white cats available that day, so you made do with a great nephew instead?

Comment

Coool bond villain scar!

Comment

Working...
                                X