No announcement yet.

NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, that's my friend Dave (Will's cousin). I think his aim for the evening was to finish enough cans to create a 'staff' taller than himself (don't ask, I didn't get it either!)

Comment

I like his idea lol.

Comment

Last edited by Blade Runner; 17-01-2009, 23:20.

Comment

Awesome T-shirt man

Comment

where were they showing blade runner?

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
              Awesome T-shirt man
              Thanks dude

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
              where were they showing blade runner?
              That photo was where I saw it for the second time in the cinema, which was at 'Screen on the Green' in Islington, North London, in December 2007.

The first time I saw it at the cinema was at 'Renoir' in Brunswick Square, London. (December 6, 2007). But they didn't have any posters up both times were awesome experiences though, especially the first time as it was the first time I saw Blade Runner, and the creation of the obsession.

Comment

Just got a couple of old pics scanned so thought I'd share my blast from the past with you. I'm the one on the right in each picture in case you were wondering:

Rockin' in the sun (1987):

Getting it on with Jessica Rabbit (1991):

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                  Just got a couple of old pics scanned so thought I'd share my blast from the past with you. I'm the one on the right in each picture in case you were wondering:

Rockin' in the sun (1987):

Getting it on with Jessica Rabbit (1991):

hahah, those are great! I love the way you look 'of the era' that you're in. Very cool.

BTW, what sort of synth-pop wankery were you playing in the first pic?

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                    BTW, what sort of synth-pop wankery were you playing in the first pic?
                    Heh. Can't remember specifically but it was probably Van Halen or Bon Jovi or something of that ilk.

Comment

Can't ya see I'm standing there, I got my back against the record machinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeennnnn!!!!! I aint the worst that youve seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most excellent, bodacious hair too dude!

Comment

Are you the one on the left or in the middle?

Comment

I'm the one on the right in each picture in case you were wondering:
                          Thanks for clearing that up, I was just about to post about how you had a cracking set of breasts!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                            hahah, those are great! I love the way you look 'of the era' that you're in. Very cool.
                            He's still got a daft hippie cut. The man IS the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                              He's still got a daft hippie cut. The man IS the 80s.
                              It's a rock cut you big skank! I'll grant you the 80s bit though.

Comment

New phone camera + Ale + Stuff =

Comment

Working...
                                X