No announcement yet.

NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at first i figured it'd be something to do with the visor and the camera, but looking at the pic (dunno if it's my funky vaio lappy screen) it also kinda looks like you put a load of green chalk on your face and missed a few bits!

it's a really nifty effect though, and the pics are superb!

Comment

Picture update cos the last one was in 2005!

I've not changed

Comment

OMG anti gravity lake, lol can you tell i dont get out much, thats one cool pic. Makes me feel a bit dizzly looking at it.

Comment

And when I pointed the camera down.....

Comment

It looks like that Sonic X-Treme thingy on the Saturn with the fish-eye lens effect

Stunning stuff!

Comment

From pub crawl last night, supposed to be biggest night in Lincoln. People had to wear white and bring pens to draw on others. What was the first thing drawn on me? A giant pink penis. Nice!

Last edited by parkinho; 21-09-2008, 20:27. Reason: 'write' isn't a colour!

Comment

Which one are you?

Comment

either of the 2 on the right I hope, because I will definitely take you up on your offer of going for a drink!

Comment

lolololol Andy is now skinnier than me!

Comment

Really enjoy this thread, being nosey and putting faces to names.

Me, with some bird whose not my wife, so i cropped her off.

Comment

Sneaky, you left a sliver of her in the picture

I woulda photoshopped Sonic's face in or something

Comment

Here's me in an arcade in Akihabara (Sega Club I think) playing SFIV

Comment

Here's a pic of me from this weekend (the guy on the far right with the big head and the dazed look). I even got to meet Will Moseley (Peter in Narnia), who was literally the nicest guy ever.
                            Last edited by Mercian; 22-09-2008, 09:11.

Comment

Why does that guy have two cans of beer taped together, is it like in 'aliens' where ripley wants a quick magazine refill.

Comment

I saw that and thought the girl next to him was holding the bottom can, but on closer examination see you are right.

Comment

Working...
                                X