NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
    I couldn't make head nor tail of this at first. I didn't see the black part of the thing you're pushing. Having played a lot of Hitman in the last few days, I immediately thought you were sneaking around with a briefcase in your hand!

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
      I couldn't make head nor tail of this at first. I didn't see the black part of the thing you're pushing. Having played a lot of Hitman in the last few days, I immediately thought you were sneaking around with a briefcase in your hand!
      Pmsl! nice perception!

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
        This thread is long overdue of a name change:

'Adam Stone's photowall'.

I think Adam Stone's Guns would be more appropriate .

Only joshing, keep 'em coming .

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
          This thread is long overdue of a name change:

'Adam Stone's photowall'.

I can't remember if I have ever posted a photo up on this place. I may have at some point...

I am going away to London for the weekend so perhaps I shall take a photo or two with me in the snap-shots!
          Sounds like a good name to me...

Only jesting matey... Definitely get some snappys buddy, need to get more mugshots on here!

edit:

'Adam's guns', ha, not likely! Oh and monomaniacpat, that had me chuckling to myself. A brief-case aye? hehe
          ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Surely the proper name for it would be the Adam Stonewall.

See what I did there? I crossed the words and it made... oh never mind.

Comment

Here goes:

That's me in the middle, at Glastonbury this year.

Comment

Looking good brats mate... Last time I saw you was at Mr. C's meet back in Reading... I think you brought along your Orange Gamecube? Good times, good times...

Anyhow, with all the Off-Forum madness going on i thought i'd post another piccy or two in a thread that's actually meant to be! Join in guys, get those photos out

Get sharing peeps :-)
                Last edited by Adam Stone; 19-09-2009, 18:53.

Comment

Me in Dusseldorf with few mates (I'm the tall bloke in the middle!)

Comment

Where does 'wild willy wilson' come from?

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      Where does 'wild willy wilson' come from?
                      Nowhere in particular! When I bought my PS3 at launch I was trying to think of a PSN ID and my surname's Wilson so hence the "original" name!

Comment

What is Carl Barrat like to drink with? (geezer on the left..)

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                          What is Carl Barrat like to drink with? (geezer on the left..)
                          Ha Ha, he's good crack! Put on a bit weight though

Comment

Mr. Willy Wilson, you look just like my best friend Richard, only with a little more facial hair. I love the 'hey, how you doing' look you've got going on. Very cool matey :-)

Also, your friend on the far right looks really short like a cute- little hobbit!

Comment

Me (in the east coast top) and some good mates in a bar in Turkey (Istanbul) two months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
                                Mr. Willy Wilson, you look just like my best friend Richard, only with a little more facial hair. I love the 'hey, how you doing' look you've got going on. Very cool matey :-)

Also, your friend on the far right looks really short like a cute- little hobbit!
                                Yeah we call him Marc Overmars! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X