NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildWillyWilson View Post
    Nowhere in particular! When I bought my PS3 at launch I was trying to think of a PSN ID and my surname's Wilson so hence the "original" name!
    From your photo I do see a look of a 'Wild Owen Wilson' about you. No offence like (if Owen Wilson offends you in any way if you know what I mean)

Comment

Random pic! Yeah I grew a beard and look like a terrorist.
      Attached Files

Comment

See this is what happens when pasty people go out in the sun they fade into the sky
        Last edited by importaku; 28-09-2009, 22:11.

Comment

Jason, that is the worlds largest photograph, can see right up your nose

Comment

LOL i know i had to resize it

Nobody wants to be that close up lolol

Comment

Scared the life out of me

Better now

Comment

Went on a crazy woodland adventure yesterday and almost came to my end! Bloody tree literally chucked me off, but thankfully I had a leg wrapped round a branch. I was left hanging head first laughing my arse off at the sheer closeness of snapping my neck. Funny as hell... but far, far too close. Time actually slowed down as I fell back... ha.

Anyhoo... a few of the day to share :-)

Below is the tree of death...

And a few scratches from the day, all in the name of laughs and giggles :-)

Last edited by Adam Stone; 03-10-2009, 16:40.
                ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

You've got such a forced smile in the second last shot

Are you like spiderman and setup a camera on a timer or does is someone with you?

Comment

hehe, yeah... that was taken after the fall so I was in shock yet trying to pretend all was well. Thumbs up to life...

I was with my friend Shep, who - quite worryingly - had a tumble literally moments after me! He also lost his car keys, which we blame on the tree of death also. Was bloody good fun though, love our little woodland adventures.

You still growing the beard by the way? Looking good my friend :-)

Comment

Nah I lost the beard this morning, they generally only last a few weeks before I lose interest (like most things in my life).

I had a recent tree-related incident too... though mine also involved a kayak. Damn trees.

Comment

Hello

Representing keyboard cat

Comment

That is probably the coolest t-shirt i've ever seen. Awesome stuff mate :-)

Comment

That is without a doubt a fine, FINE t-shirt....

Comment

edit: boo hardly any left.
                              edit2: oh no theres tons.

Comment

WOW they made a tshirt of keyboard cat hehe epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X