• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
      Hah! This is me (with three of my cousins) about 15 years ago:

Your dress suits you

Also, why are you having your photo taken with a dark elf?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
        During this years 6 nations I nearly was mate, (That was my face when we chucked the wales game away) you should have seen me at Murrayfield for the England game, I thought my number was up and I was going to have a heart attack.
        I was there...but wearing red!

I know exactly what you mean about the heart attack, that last five minutes was ridiculous and I promise you could feel the stadium move when the little feller popped over the line.

Was reading a couple of days back that Thom Evans seems to be recovering well after his injury which is obviously a good sign. He's a long way from being back to normal but you expect it to take time when somebody snaps your back in half.

There's quite a few rugby players who have managed to work their way back into a professional team with an injury like that though so I do hope to see him playing again.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          Your dress suits you

Also, why are you having your photo taken with a dark elf?
          Snort!

Comment

World Cup beard progress. A few more days yet!

Taking self shots are hard. Kudos to all those semi naked women.

Comment

James Corden says, "Back the beard!"

Comment

Haven't shaved/trimmed at all since I saw that after the first England game. It's unbelievably irritating at the moment!

Comment

Sod shaving. It's all about the beardage, man.

Comment

I actually quite like how it looks. ****ty photo though, the only time I have a good photo taken is when someone takes a picture of me sulking without me knowing about it.

Comment

Everyone goes through that irritating stage, it will pass rather quick. Thats when most people bail on beards as it gets so itch they just shave it all off.

Just wash it thoroughly to help keep the itching down

Comment

Yeah, I've been giving it a good shampooing whenever I shower. I think it's just the fact that there's something there and it feels weird.

Comment

Beards looking good Number45. I've always said either grow a full facial beard or dont grow 1 at all.

If people are gonna shave bits of it off or Craig David it then whats the point? Plus the fact that styled beards look scummy as hell like, little dirt lines on the face.
                          Grow it all or shave the f**ker off completely

Comment

Full face beards are good, and so are styled ones. A good styled beard is a work of art! Takes more effort to maintain than both full face and clean shaven styles, so it's not to be undertaken without full commitment.

Comment

Taken on Valentine's day at one of those crazy purikura machines that teenage girls normally use, the mall we went to in KL had a whole segment dedicated to the f**kers. The funniest part was me trying to fit inside:

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                                World Cup beard progress. A few more days yet!

Taking self shots are hard. Kudos to all those semi naked women.
                                OK, I've got into the act myself now.

There is an important plan with mine though.

I have jury duty for the next two weeks and although company's policy is that if you're not selected when you attend the court on any day then you should return to work.

My manager's policy is a little different to the company's though and I've been informed that I've been covered for two weeks and that she doesn't want to see me in work until after those two weeks irrelevant of whether I'm chosen or not.

See, I like that way of thinking. On Monday I was thinking of ways to lower my chances of being chosen and it struck me then that there is scientific proof that nobody ever trusts a man with a beard. So since then, I've not shaved.

I appreciate that I've left it a little late as my first day is on Tuesday but I'm almost 100% sure that my plan can't possibly fail in any way at all. I keep my hair short usually and I'm seriously considering getting rid of it on Monday night to go for this sort of look which surely mean that there's no chance of anybody trusting me.
                                Last edited by JP; 01-07-2010, 20:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X