No announcement yet.

The Snooker thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be in the irk thread but I'm not remotely interested in the players' family and friends. Of course they're there to support the players, don't need to see them on TV or hear about them though. Although to contradict myself slightly Mark Allen's lady friend is canny.

Trump shooting himself in the foot at the moment. Interesting second half of the session to come.
    Last edited by NW2013; 11-12-2011, 14:56.

Comment

Time of year again. 17 Days of Heaven and Hendry has just made a maximum!!!!! get in.

Ken had a chance against Aus earlier, missed the 14th red. Day 1

Comment

Higgins 8 Wenbo 8 - best of 3 now. Great Saturday night viewing.
        Glad the beeb see fit to show 'in it to win it' on 1 and red button to keep the mainstream happy. ****ing pricks.

Comment

Another good Chinese player emerging, Cao Yupeng. I see Mark Allen is calling him a cheat though! I haven't seen the foul that he alleges swung the whole match though. Seems like he's a sore loser.

Comment

Sour grapes - agree stu. Selby Hawkins - 30 mins on the last red - brilliant (Selby needing snookers) ultimately failed but good attempts.

5-3 Hawkins, final frame of session not long started.

Comment

Can't beat an 18 month bump!

Format shake up has produced some great games for the Amateurs in the UK Championship

Defending champion Mark Selby faces 15-year-old amateur Shane Castle when the UK Championship gets under way in York.

Comment

Working...
              X