No announcement yet.

The Snooker thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know..the one in the middle and the one past the yellow! just about finished it off with all his superb play. Was amazing to watch.

Comment

I wish someone one shoot that bloody MC bloke, totally unnecessary and frankly embarrassing. 'LET'S GET THE BOYS ON THE BAIZE!' Er, alright then. I love it when you see the players laughing at him too. Never with him though.

Comment

Perry has taken the first four frames. Hes 11-9 in front.

Comment

Tied at 12-12. Can't wait for tonights final session.

Comment

14-14 at the mid-session interval. Possible 5 to play. Couldn't call this at all.

Comment

This is so hard to call, if I had to chose it would be Perry.

Comment

Can't see either of them beating O'Sullivan in the final, would like Carter to go through due to his 147.

Comment

I've just watched the press conference Ronnie did in China, did he get into any trouble for it?

Comment

Carter wins 17-15. It was magnificent to watch. The two 147 meet.

I think its with the governing body at the moment Herb.

Comment

3-1 rocket at the interval. Fast stuff! In other news..well done Seany..the Saints stay up. Leicester down!

Comment

6-2 Rocket.

Comment

11-5 over night (rocket).

Comment

First time I've seen this new announcer who brings the players out, the other chap was much better.

Ronnie will win this with ease, lets hope we get some big breaks to watch.

Comment

I don't mind him..hes certainly different though.

14-6 at the mid-session. 4 more to play in this session....could he win with a session to spare..

Comment

That new MC is unbearable, but anyway, I can't wait to see Ronnie lift the trophy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X