X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briareos
    Live the dream!

I felt pretty ropey myself on sunday after a big wedding booze up. Seemed like everyone was getting married last weekend!
    I was at a two-day wedding over the weekend: utter lack of sleep on Saturday night, then up again at 11am for sangria and seafood paella. That's not right.

Comment

seafood. That's not right.
      Damn straight.

Comment

Course it is!!

King prawns, lobster, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Comment

Did someone say Prawn Cocktail crisps? They're the nicest!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nijo
            seafood paella

Comment

hungry now... going to make something with prawns and rice

Comment

My name is Chev Chelios, and today's the day i die...

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                  Course it is!!

King prawns, lobster, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
                  I'd normally avoid something like this (seeing as it must be some sort of [sick] joke), but be careful what you say or I'll bring down the ban hammer.

Fish Is Wrong, and against our forum rules. Thanks.

Comment

eating marine crustaceans .. no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
                      My name is Chev Chelios, and today's the day i die...
                      My burning hearth burns for justice.

Comment

Hey Guys,

Does anyone live in Maidstone and can point out any local hot spots like decent bars, clubs, arcades etc?

I'm moving there in about 3 weeks to study for 4 years.

Cheers

Tommy

Comment

Here's something to while away your afternoon. A friend has sent me a list of quotes he has apparently seen in Civ 4. See if you can name the author/book. I don't have the answers, so go crazy...(or just google it)

Name the author / book:
                          1. "I have gained this by philosophy: that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the law."
                          2. "A god from the machine."
                          3. "Two cities have been formed by two loves: the earthly by the love of self; the heavenly by the love of God."
                          4." I am the state."
                          5. "People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public."
                          6. "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
                          7. "No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of his peers."
                          8. "People can have the Model T in any color - so long as it's black."
                          9. "The great masses of the people... will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."
                          10. "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction."
                          11. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, but the one most responsive to change."
                          12. "If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds."

Comment

Barclays are taking the piss bigtime here.

Just found out I've had ?500 sat in an openplan savings account after they've been charging me ?100 a month in overdraft fees when sufficient sweep surplus has been there all along.

Basically, when my current account goes overdrawn money is automatically swept from the savings account to stop any fees from occuring.

I think it's time I went in and kicked up **** with the manager. Shouting included.

This service has been nothing short of plain criminal, and is theft/fraud in my book.

Comment

Go armed, David.

Comment

Useful advice for you fallows - I figure if your gonna take a weapon as jimbob suggests, you might as well get the most out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X