• Show
Clear All

Bastard.

Comment

Haha **** :/

*sends to everyone.

On another notes, someone couldve made use of this recentlry

Comment

Our office just shook and there was a loud bang - we are up in the 5th floor. Went down to look and there is a police van smashed into the side of our building >_<

And another car with a woman trapped inside

Got a helicopter over head now and two fire trucks outside. Police are everywhere!

Apparently it was a police chase that went wrong...hope teh buildings foundations are strong
        Last edited by spagmasterswift; 07-09-2006, 10:19.

Comment

I have my last MA exam today at 2:30. Strange thing is I am not nervous at all. Its only 2 hours and is completely open book. So no real motivation to work as long as you know the source material, which is quite interesting in places so... fingers crossed it will go smoothly.
          Then it will be time for many drinks!

Comment

Lost in the translation
            Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:32.

Comment

Heads will roll!
              Reminded me of that scene in "24".

BBC link BTW, no guts or owt.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                Lost in the translation

Loved that, totally mental. Thought it was an animatic for some sexual act

Comment

THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW YOUR CELLPHONE COULD DO

There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies.

Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for

survival. Check out the things that you can do with it: -

*EMERGENCY*

*I*

* The Emergency Number worldwide for **Mobile** is 112 .* If you find

yourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an

emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to

establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly this number 112

can be dialled even if the keypad is locked.

*II*

* Subject: Have you locked your keys in the car? Does you car have remote keys?*

This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone:

If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call

someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone.

Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person

at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on

their end. Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive your

keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away,

and if you can reach someone who has the other "remote" for your car, you

can unlock the doors (or the trunk).

Editor's Note: *It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a cell phone!"*

*III*

Subject: Hidden Battery power

Imagine your cell battery is very low, you are expecting an important call

and you don't have a charger. Nokia instrument comes with a reserve

battery. To activate, press the keys *3370# Your cell will restart with

this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This

reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time.

Comment

Would someone mind locking their keys in their car to try out number 2? I'll call if you like!

Comment

Last night I had a Chicken Phaal. What a mistake....

Comment

Haha! The first one is true, the second two are bollix!

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/phonelocks.html

And certainly the *3370# thing on my Nokia at least prompts me to chance the
                        active speach codec!

Cool.

Comment

I meant to say, anyone trying number two deserves an instant ban.

Comment

Ah. Madge.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
                              Last night I had a Chicken Phaal. What a mistake....
                              Has it come out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by djjimbob
                                Has it come out yet?
                                Yes, after around 15 toilet runs...

"Blood is on the TP, blood is on the lights, Zuzi (name of take away) got ya numbah + Zuzi says it's right!".

It felt like I had an Alien having difficulty bursting out of my stomach.

Comment

Working...
                                X