Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Americans would much prefer it is you managed us as we have Frankie Simek in our side. It would be a great step in improving Anglo-American relations.

Comment

How did the opticians go YM ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet
        fikowe jwbn Dahdb ho dtwe eu uqjhi>.

DGknw a ejkfenffk ,3 i bur, lwjn

@*

<-o->

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
          How did the opticians go YM ?
          Not too bad, it was over so quick I didn't have time to worry. The optician popped them in and out in a few seconds. Now I have to wait for my lenses to turn up and then I have the fitting/looking after lesson . I am looking forward to wearing sunglasses again. Vanity wins over fear.

Comment

My crown tooth came loose last week and i went to get it stuck back on. Felt well wierd when he removed teh crown, it felt like a massive gaping hole in my mouth, DAMN.......... i felt hideous!

Alls fine now, but it got me thinking bad negative thoughts........ Kinda like Jimmie2ks way of thinking >_<.

Who would have thought cement could be so edible

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
              Not too bad, it was over so quick I didn't have time to worry. The optician popped them in and out in a few seconds.
              Had to read a few posts back to realise you weren't talking about your eyes

Comment

Contact lenses are bloody wonderful.

Give them one week and you'll never look back.

Comment

So my Fiancee is due to appear in court in 2 weeks to give evidence in a case, and she's asked that I go with her because she feels like she needs me.

I've just heard from her parents and they're telling me that they don't want to see me there at all, and have told her that either I go with her or they do.

Comment

Huh? Have they given a reason, Silvergun?

Comment

Is she testifying against someone in her own family?

Comment

No, it's a very awkward case that I won't go into, but her parents just don't like me.

Samantha used to be a Jehova's Witness, and her parents are. Very, very strongly.

Sam left so she could be with me, and her parents still hold a grudge against me for it because they believe I made her do it, blablabla.

But to have the audicity to say something like that to her, in my mind, is really, REALLY low, and it's put me in a bloody horrible mood. She's going to try and have a word with them, but to be perfectly honest I don't expect anything to come of it as they're the most unreasonable parents i've ever come across.

I just hope I don't turn out like that with children of my own.

Comment

Anyone dare look at Digg? Damn, the new hyper-bloated comment system is dire!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
                              Contact lenses are bloody wonderful.

Give them one week and you'll never look back.
                              Only because I threw them away.

Comment

contacts, no thankyou.... ever since my mate lost one around the back of his eyeball i've always been terrified of the things. that and i suit glasses anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X