This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaveT View Post
    good to see you are keeping up with the times - Article Last Updated: Wednesday, 5 October 2005, 21:42 GMT 22:42 UK
    It's currently one of the most read stories on the BBC

Old stories crop up in there from time to time, usually because a popular blog or forum dredged up an old story and all the incoming hits bring it back to the top five. Last week one of the most popular stories was about Indian men needing smaller condoms, and I remember reading that the first time around

Comment

Man Owned!

Comment

How annoying is this, was cutting my own hair late last night (on head before anyone asks), grade two all over (didn't want to go for grade one as big meeting at work Friday and meeting loads of parents and son's birthday party on Monday).

99.9% done, must have had clippers at a funny angle, off flies the length guide thingy and I end up with a inch square virtually bald patch on back of my head, could have been much worse. Luckily gaming has kept my reactions fairly up to scratch. So ended up grade one all over in the end and virtual bald patch is almost hidden, phew. Thank god I don't have black hair, never would have been able to disguise it.

Comment

Given the flow of this thread I couldn't help but think of this:

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
            How annoying is this, was cutting my own hair late last night (on head before anyone asks), grade two all over (didn't want to go for grade one as big meeting at work Friday and meeting loads of parents and son's birthday party on Monday).

99.9% done, must have had clippers at a funny angle, off flies the length guide thingy and I end up with a inch square virtually bald patch on back of my head, could have been much worse. Luckily gaming has kept my reactions fairly up to scratch. So ended up grade one all over in the end and virtual bald patch is almost hidden, phew. Thank god I don't have black hair, never would have been able to disguise it.
            Funnily enough was doing mine at 7am this morning.

Gotta keep that thumb on the grade mate!

Comment

Just go for the whole thing Dave. Shave the lot off, if you do a grade zero, then buss out the mach 3 and get busy. You can then look as hard and intimidating as me. Almost.

Comment

Got loads of grief off the wife (and Mum!) last time I did that.

Comment

Gah. My wife loves it. When it is all smooth and baby soft it is guaranteed to get you some bitch action. The thing is though, don't you wear glasses? I always think if you have the shaved head and glasses, particularly if it is thick glasses, you can look a bit "learning disabilities".

Comment

tried it. got called Moby

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                      The thing is though, don't you wear glasses? I always think if you have the shaved head and glasses, particularly if it is thick glasses, you can look a bit "learning disabilities".

Comment

Thanks mate, I don't look that good

Comment

ive seen someone at my Uni wearing a blue/white adidas 'Nippon' Japanese tracktop thats kinda like this,

instead it has Nippon on the back with the Japanese flag on the chest.
                          Anyone know where the hell i can buy one?! I would ask the guy, but Ive essentially finished Uni now. The mystery continues :'(

Comment

Yohji Yamamoto?

Comment

Thought for the day, why is it that when you buy a multipack of crisps, the flavour you want is always at the bottom ? suppose, simple solution, if I opened the bag from the bottom all would be easier .... or would it ?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                                Thought for the day, why is it that when you buy a multipack of crisps, the flavour you want is always at the bottom ? suppose, simple solution, if I opened the bag from the bottom all would be easier .... or would it ?
                                But then the flavour you want will be at the top of the bag

Comment

Working...
                                X