This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't you have just phoned in sick ? that'll teach 'em

My employer is like Alastair's I book an appointment and come in as soon as possible afterwards. End of.

Comment

Cant Dave, i wanna keep my 100% flawless record! My bro has an untarnished one of 7 years now! I know! AMAZING huh?

Comment

Anybody seen this story in the Guardian? Apparently the Russians are thought to have launched a massive campaign of DDoS attacks against Estonia. If that's true, it's the first time ever that one country has launched cyberwarfare attacks on another. It's like the plot of Splinter Cell IRL!

There's quite a few surprising facts in this story to boot. Estonia is, of all places, one of the most wired up countries in Europe and pioneer of connected 'e' government. Who'da thunk it?

Comment

dear god i love somethingawful... this guy posted up a thread about his girlfriend fondling some guy under the table and the entire forum jumps on him when he asks 'is this cheating?'

original thread:

you may want to just listen to this though as it's the story being narrated by a somethingawful user:

Comment

no of course not it was just a friendly innocent crotch-rub

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
              dear god i love somethingawful... this guy posted up a thread about his girlfriend fondling some guy under the table and the entire forum jumps on him when he asks 'is this cheating?'

original thread:

you may want to just listen to this though as it's the story being narrated by a somethingawful user:
              http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu/~davidcb...torn_apart.mp3

Almost as chuckletastic as your Hottigotti comments, crisp. I cried at 'always looks like he's going to cry'.

Comment

Well this is the latest night I've had for a while. And a lot of fun its been

I was supposed to be driving at 8 in the morning but somehow I don't think thats going to be happening...

Comment

Originally posted by nietzschedancing View Post
                  Almost as chuckletastic as your Hottigotti comments, crisp. I cried at 'always looks like he's going to cry'.
                  that guy is a legend.

also i LOVE somethingawful, this thread in particular made me laugh so hard i nearly puked. it was the picture and caption at the top of page 2 which nearly killed me with laughter

Comment

Congrats on becoming super moderator, David! What new powers you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow View Post
                      Congrats on becoming super moderator, David! What new powers you got?
                      Maybe he's been appointed to mod the mods after questions were raised in the Blue Room?

Comment

Hey Mr Broon, why are you not blue anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                          Hey Mr Broon, why are you not blue anymore?
                          i have access to the selling forum removed for 3 weeks for continually breaking the selling rules

still disagree with it, but hey i was getting tracked for a while, so i wont argue about it, just serve my sentence with dignity since the FBI was on my case

this forum is only for sales of games you no longer play and NOT!!! for a 2nd income, even though i sell all my stuff cheaper than what i've paid for it, maybe as an economist i suck

Comment

What rule did you break?

Comment

Oh i see. Tough luck fella. Maybe i shouldnt have asked?..*checks to see im still blue..*

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post
                                What rule did you break?
                                tbh there is no point on discussing it old chum as it would get me further into bother i reckon

i was told i was banned, they provided proof of my ban via links, which i couldnt access because i was banned

i complained and was told unlucky you are banned

its only for 3 weeks anyway and i'm not too bothered, the accusation that i was a trader and only here for a 2nd income irritated me alot especially when i open sales here first and normally a good day before anywhere else so the chaps here can have 1st dibs on whatever i'm getting rid of and everything i sell i take a loss on, not that bothered since i'm either bored or finished with it anyway

but the stuff is selling on other forums (albiet slowly) and i'm trying to raise cash for my neo cd venture (take 5), annoying thing is i cant leave feedback for others at the moment

but as stated to me by a forum pal - i will probably save money in the process, since i cant buy, which makes sense
                                Last edited by buster_broon; 19-05-2007, 15:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X