Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesco's must do Own Brand/Value Cereal - though there is probably more flavour in the cardboard box it comes in. Yum Yum.

Comment

If you buy a gently caressed size bag of the premium / fruit meusli stocked by Sainsburys or Morrisons (its the same stuff), you'll have a super-nutritious snack with plenty of fibre to push all the meat and carbs out of your system. It's about £2.19 a bag but that's a 1KG bag, mind, and it's heavy on the old belly being basically lots of rolled oats with some yummy bits thrown in.

Comment

my girlf came home from the weekend and brought me back a blu-ray remote from L(G)AME.

aww shucks

Comment

Just posted my first YouTube vid:

The Prodigy - Interviewed at Tribal Gathering 1995

It's an interview with the Prodigy at Tribal Gathering 1995.

I'm in the process of converting my VHS tapes onto my PC. It's been a right flippin game.

From VHS to Canon camcorder MiniDV via scart adapter plus triple phono into triple jack lead.

Then camcorder to PC via Firewire, then use Ulead Video Studio to cut the videos into segments, then save to uncompressed AVI.

Then convert to MP4 with Ulead at YouTube's recommended resolution.

I've got some right gems, lots of Tribal Gathering 1995 footage.

Prodigy at Glastonbury 1995, Prodigy at Phoenix Festival 1996.
          Orbital at Tribal Gathering 1995, Orbital at Glastonbury 2004 (Final Performance)

etc etc.

Comment

Are you a crusty, Jim?

Comment

hehe

Comment

The 15 most unforgettable childrens theme songs.

Comment

ive just overcome my phobia today, and I'm so proud of myself.

Basically, i have a phobia of dentist's / anything related to teeth, and havent been for a chech-up anywhere for the past 6-7 years. Unsurprisingly, my teeth and gums are completely ****ed, so todays check up was the easy and only slightly painful bit.

Seeing a hygenist in a months time, and already ****ting myself, but today was definately the first step in overcoming this stupid phobia. >_<

Comment

Don't go (to the hygenists), Dave.

Comment

its not stupid, I hate them also. I had an injection into the roof of my mouth when I was like 12 the dentist stuck the needle in I panicked and grabbed his had and wouldnt let go, he sh!t himself and had to clamly get me to let go, been terrified of the ever since, just a bunch of sadistic pain mongeres although also make your teeth look nice

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                        Are you a crusty, Jim?
                        Was that question for me?

If so: I use deodarant, what what.

Comment

HUGE Python pwns alligator; explodes

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                            good to see you are keeping up with the times - Article Last Updated: Wednesday, 5 October 2005, 21:42 GMT 22:42 UK

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                              dude thats like 2 years ago right?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X