X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sneaks.

Not my usual cup of tea.

http://www.osirisshoes.com/shoes/ghost.html
    Last edited by TommyG; 14-09-2006, 20:30.

Comment

very nice in a shell-toe kinda way - some nice trainers on that site, gonna pick a pair or two

Bought a new backpack the other day - a Nike Epic, its outer coating is like a motor bike helmet, nothing will be ****ered when I eventually dropkick the bastard into something

Like this one but in an arctic camo stylee

Comment

Is it waterproof?

Comment

I think this little animation for the MS Zune is cool. I assume it's based on the fact that you can share music with people.

Comment

Originally posted by wush
            I think this little animation for the MS Zune is cool. I assume it's based on the fact that you can share music with people.

https://www.comingzune.com/
            i quite like the other animation too... yay bunny!

Comment

Two hours late for work today. Whoops.

Comment

Well done.

My daughter has today off school, Teacher training, she only went back to school last Wednesday ffs - wan't like this when I was at school

Bit of Z-list Celebrity spotting last night, Lisa out of EastEnders (Phil's ex-girlfriend), spotted her in Tesco's.

Comment

Got up early. Painted a wall. Realised I'd messed up how much paint I need. So have to go and buy more paint tonight. Fantastic Friday night lined up

Comment

Applied for a job in Vodafones technical department a few weeks ago and got told i had an interview yesterday, but that it was starting in 30 secs!

Had the interview everything went well and i've been told today i've got the job so i'll be transferring to the tech team and starting a training course on monday. Dealing with network issues not tech support on phones, i can't wait!!!

Comment

Well done roost! How did you get to yah interview in 30 secs?

Comment

Cheers mate

It was in the same building so just had to walk over there. Probably did better than i would of as i had no time to get nervous!

Comment

I had a date today with someone that I met a while ago on an IRC channel, whom I found out lived quite near me.

Went to London with her.

Day could not have gone any more perfect. Not a single thing went wrong and the both of us left on cloud nine.

Comment

Nice one Silver. Don't sod about with "not calling her straight away, to appear not too desparate". Life's too short. Get in there

My sister-in-law met her husband on an internet dating agency and they've just had a baby boy. The internet rocks.

Father-in-law was round for dinner. Background: he has a chain of lighting shops. Check this out. He was out at some charity gala dinner thing and a lady approached him and said "Are you Humphrey? Yes, you are. You rewired my house 40 years ago and nailed my cat in under the floorboards. And it cost me ?100 pounds".

His reply? "Ah, well, about time you paid me the balance then". Cool as TopCat.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                              I had a date today with someone that I met a while ago on an IRC channel, whom I found out lived quite near me.

Went to London with her.

Day could not have gone any more perfect. Not a single thing went wrong and the both of us left on cloud nine.
                              Mark this event.

Romance going well for someone on this forum. Incredible!

Comment

Don't you just love this Sunday?

You should be doing work but instead plan a wonderful relaxing day where you crack open cans of Pepsi Max, sit on the sofa and settle down for Chelsea/Liverpool and then ManU/Arsenal. Plus there's no-one in the house for sweet peace and quiet. Aaaah!

Comment

Working...
                                X