Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my daughter trying to infiltrate foxhound and coming after big boss (me)

Comment

Ellie is getting baptised onboard HMS Victory on Sunday and this is what you get given by the cruator when you get it done

its a piece of copper that used to line the ships hull when she was first commissioned around 250 years ago and is now a piece of national heritage and there isnt alot left anymore

We got it engraved and one of the ships staff has bolted it onboard the ships deckhead (ceiling) and it will remain there forever more

my missus who is about to leave her job (redundant) has worked there for two years and i was the buffer onboard last year for six months so its a lovely thing to happen

the guy that engraved had to go over it 6 times and by the end of it was scunnered by it

Comment

Danny Boyle is a genius

Comment

Making pancakes for breakfast.

Mix pack: 1 cup = 7~8 pancakes.
          Me: 1 cup = 1 pancake. About as manplan as I get.

Comment

My lack of BBQ lighting skills automatically excludes me from any sort of man plan club. I don't get it, I love fire! Why won't you stay alight?!

Comment

Maybe you're smothering it with your love?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                My lack of BBQ lighting skills automatically excludes me from any sort of man plan club. I don't get it, I love fire! Why won't you stay alight?!
                Needs more dynamite.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                  Maybe you're smothering it with your love?

Nearly spat my drink out then. Very funny.
                  Anyway, fingers crossed it seems to be working. Sat outside guarding it like a caveman, drinking and watching swimming on my iPad. Still plenty of time for me to balls it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                    Nearly spat my drink out then. Very funny.
                    Anyway, fingers crossed it seems to be working. Sat outside guarding it like a caveman, drinking and watching swimming on my iPad. Still plenty of time for me to balls it all up.
                    They've found cave paintings of cavemen with ipads

Comment

That's me!

It worked, if anything it was too hot. Usual feeling of eating too much food. Killed the corn on the cob, but I can live with that. The fennel was nice though.

Comment

Whenever I do a BBQ my threshold for the cooking time needed for the food to not kill me drops considerably. For those few hours pink is the new white. Whatever's cooking becomes irresistible.

I also turn into a bit of an arsonist - last time I kept throwing that lighting fluid on because it was fun but at one point a gust of wind showed up as I dashed some on and a huge flame burst out at my cousin and singed his eyebrows and shirt.

Comment

Had a curry last night. This morning had a shower in an enclosed cubicle shower (my one at home is open to the rest of the bathroom). Almost killed myself with the fumes at one point.

Comment

Number withheld....

[Me] "Hello?"
                            [indian voice] "Hello, is that Mr {name of person that lived here before me}?"
                            [Me] "No. You shouldn't be calling this number. You've reached the Sidlesham Police station armed response line"
                            Click

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Number withheld....

[Me] "Hello?"
                              [indian voice] "Hello, is that Mr {name of person that lived here before me}?"
                              [Me] "No. You shouldn't be calling this number. You've reached the Sidlesham Police station armed response line"
                              Click

Lol

You shoudl be keeping a book of all these Charles. You can be the telphone David Thorne.

Comment

Definitely!

Comment

Working...
                                X