Clear All

Ha the box with the stuff you bought the last time is also in a pampers box

Gonna find something more manly

Comment

Just draw a beard on the baby

Comment

That would make it look like a spartan

Comment

Didn't want to make a thread but I know you guys are adventurous James Bond Milk Tray types... So, is speedboating or powerboating safe? My friend is going in a couple of days but he can't swim and I wonder if it is safe.

Comment

Yep totally safe

If he has a correctly fitted life-jacket securely fastened and the driver has a clue, then he will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              Yep totally safe If he has a correctly fitted life-jacket securely fastened and the driver has a clue, then he will be fine.
              I think it's with professionals. Got a bit worried as there was some boat that capsized or something in the news recently. You really are the Milk Tray guy, aren't you? Did you buy loads of consoles with the ad money?

Comment

I was really excited when I heard the EDF were going to be out in Walsall at the weekend.

Imagine my disappointment when there were no giant ants, spiders or anything.

It turns out it was a bunch of skinheads throwing stuff at the police called the EDL.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Yep totally safe

If he has a correctly fitted life-jacket securely fastened and the driver has a clue, then he will be fine.
                  Play that on repeat to a Britney Spears song and it will look like they are grooving.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    I was really excited when I heard the EDF were going to be out in Walsall at the weekend.

Imagine my disappointment when there were no giant ants, spiders or anything.

It turns out it was a bunch of skinheads throwing stuff at the police called the EDL.
                    Did they smash up the high street and cause 3 million pounds worth of improvements?

Comment

Ha ha ha, classic!

Sounds about right.

Comment

ChristianMingle.com*Dating View Phtotos of Christian Singles Today.

These emails are getting quite specific.

I'm expecting to see a "Left handed Christain Dwarf Mingle Dating" email soon.

Comment

Comment

Get the Quality Holster.

Also, what is Sean Bean actually doing with himself now? I heard he was into gardening.

Comment

He's actually one of the moderators on this forum now. But even I don't know which one.

Comment

I've only just spotted the "view history" feature under PMs which shows you all the PMs between you and someone on a single screen

Comment

Working...
                                X