X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Number withheld....

[Me] "Hello?"
    [indian voice] "Hello, is that Mr {name of person that lived here before me}?"
    [Me] "No. You shouldn't be calling this number. You've reached the Sidlesham Police station armed response line"
    Click
    Should get the number wait a day or 2 then phone back pretending to be the Sidlesham Police Phone Abuse team

Comment

Does that not count as impersonating a police officer?

Comment

Comment

Feature Story Gold CBD Alpilean What is Gold and Silver IRA and why should you invest in one A Gold and Silver IRA, also known as a Precious Metals IRA, is an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) that allows you to invest in physical gold and silver bullion. Investing in gold and silver provides a great […]

Comment

A thread for Sean Bean and not one mention of his performance in last nights The Accused on BBC One? For shame.

It was probably one of the best bits of direction I've seen in a TV programme for absolutley ages. Albeit disturbing with him in a wig and a dress - those O2 adverts won't be the same again.

Comment

The fact that he does those O2 adverts is a severe black mark against his name I think.

Comment

A Norwegian driver on a rural road swerves to avoid a elk and hits a bear instead, officials say.

Norwegian driver hits bear after trying to avoid moose

Comment

The moose fled the scene!

Comment

100,000 Moose.
                    150 Bears.

She hits the bear!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19288749

Norwegian driver hits bear after trying to avoid moose

Comment

Comment

A friend's Spike's Tactical with Zombie pack. The safety says "Live" (safe), "Dead" (single shot), "Undead" (auto).

Comment

Was wondering how funny it would it be if the Daily Mail's ink turned out to be carcinogenic

Comment

Just putting it out there that two forum members in the past couple of months have sold me goods that have come packaged in Pampers boxes. Is there some kind of forum sponsorship deal that we need to know about?

Comment

CHECK THE AFFILIATE LINKS FOR NAPPY SABOTAGE

Comment

Working...
                                X