Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you should cover it in a few yellow Subaru stickers mate You can buy them direct from Subaru over here.

Comment

£90 for this lot:

Not really my thing though
      Last edited by charlesr; 24-01-2011, 14:21.

Comment

Urgg how tacky. There is one like that near to prinnys house and it just looks cheap.

Comment

Meh not allowed a White company car as the residual value isn't as good, so they are paying extra for metallic paint. Also having to downgrade to a 1.6 TDI instead of the 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            Isn't that the guy from Fifth Gear Web TV in the passenger seat of that new Focus? Sure looks like him.

It was bitterly cold outside today but that didn't stop me washing the car and fitting the new grill. The instructions sated that it would be easy to remove the old one. Was it bollocks! I ended up slicing my thumb getting it off. But it was worth it. I'm now the owner of a very unique (or at lest in this part of Japan) Impreza. Looks very smart I think.

Yakumo
            Looks pretty mean, a grille can make quite a difference.

Any engine modifications? Filters or anything like that?

Comment

Note the lack of bonnet scoop = FMIC, + remap = lotso bhp.

Comment

Yeah I knew it has a FMIC. Noticed that a while back. Just wanna see it all! I love the Flat 4.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Note the lack of bonnet scoop = FMIC, + remap = lotso bhp.
                  And thats about it. To be honest I now want a bonnet scoop to make the car look more bad ass but at least I don't have to worry about birds flying in to my engine

Comment

Any chance of a forum whip round for me and this fine cause?

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Toyota Corolla AE86 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.

Comment

Wale tail! That's really cool in a retro 80's way. The AE86 has such a great reputation but I admit I have never even seen one in the metal.

I'll chip in if you promise to grow your hair to resemble Jackie Chans barnet in the 80's!

Comment

They also have this 1200bhp skyline (chortle).

Comment

CMcK - not sure my hair could do that. Give it try though!

How about everyone who chips in gets a free drift?

Charles - can it really be that much bhp? for £75k you'd expect a monster but I'm not so sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Friction View Post
                            Any chance of a forum whip round for me and this fine cause?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Corolla...item336307ff3d
                            It's so strange to me seeing that called a Corolla. To me a Corolla is a ****ty family saloon car It is acool 80's car but if I had to go for a 80's car it would be the Audi Quatro. Oh yes. Sexy box!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              They also have this 1200bhp skyline (chortle).

1200BHP? Nah, you'd never be able to use that. Even 350BHP is a pain in the arse on the normal road. I got another F*ing speeding ticket today from an unmarked police car. What makes it worse is that I was doing the limit of 50km/h (On a dual carriage way!) when I came to a tunnel. Oh yes, I though. Time for some exhaust tunes. So I rev up to 6000rpm then drop the clutch and off I go right past the bloody police car. 10 seconds in to the fun I see the flashing lights in the rear view mirror. Fantastic sound but was it worth the 3 points on my license and the 18'000 yen (138 pounds) fine? Probably not. I so hate the speed restrictions in Japan. They're so low it's a joke at time and they're inconsistent. The dual carriage way was 50km/h while the two way road I take on the way home is also 50km/h How is that? One is a massive dual carriage way while the other is a ****ty two lane road.

Comment

Anyone have their car chipped/re-mapped?

Was looking at buying one of these for my Audi, should give 41bhp increase and 55nm which seems pretty good.

You just plug it into the cars diagnostic port and follow instructions to install, it's also reversable by the same method.

Tempted

Bluefin engine remapping uses an ECU remap for your diesel or petrol engine and delivers better performance. Engine tuning with ECU chipping for diesel and petrol engines.

Comment

Working...
                                X