Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Renaults should be yellow. Supposed to be a superb car, all the car mags rave about it.

Comment

The car I'll be testing next week is the yellow, my youngest daughter would LOVE me to get the yellow. It's a little too in your face for my liking though.

Comment

Yellow cars are clearly the best. I describe it as like driving around in the automotive equivalent of a hi-vis vest!

I must say Number45 that I do get a lot of stares from little kids and sometimes here shouts of "YELLOW CAR"

Comment

My mate has a bright yellow Honda Civic (Jordan edition)... and he's constantly being stopped by the cops as his car stands out some what. More power to you though!

Comment

I did think of that when (after) I bought it. However, I haven't been stopped once since owning it. I just drive like I always have and the only change I've noticed from other road users is a tendency to make room to let me overtake if I come up behind them fast on country lanes or the complete opposite where they seem to think I want a race.

Saying that though I've only ever been stopped twice in 13+ years of driving and the first was the week after I passed my test!

Do people actually tend to get stopped much? Can't say I see that many cops on the roads these days, it's all cameras instead.

Comment

Never been stopped in my cars/bikes.

Got pulled over in someone else's car after ragging it around a field at night time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                I must say Number45 that I do get a lot of stares from little kids and sometimes here shouts of "YELLOW CAR"
                My daughters play spot the yellow car whenever we're out at the moment.

Comment

Anyone ever had an engine remap? Are they worthwhile? Looking at the website it claims my model will go from 258 -> 279BHP and I'll be good for and extra 2+MPG but BMW say I have 272BHP already so I'm suspicious...

Comment

Any decent place that remaps would dyno before and after to give you proper readings.

Not had it done myself no. What BMW is it?

Comment

Don't bother with a fixed chip, but a remap can give good gains in the hands of the right mapper. Find a BMW forum!

Comment

A lot of maps also improve economy as well as power which seems great. Is your car still in warranty? That would be the main concern I suppose.

Comment

Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton trying out the McLaren MP4-12c video: http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/24...en_mp412c.html

Love the colour of the cars they're driving. Engine sound is rather tasty.

Comment

nice !

what a ****ty job those 2 have.......

Comment

Where is that? Look familiar

Comment

It's at Goodwood it says towards the start.

Comment

Working...
                                X