Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah that'll be why then. The tunnel under the track at the end - should have figured it out from that! (it's just up the road from me).

Comment

New STi is looking slightly less wank.

Comment

I quite like that but I think the rear light clusters are awful, they look like they've come from a Kia or Daihatsu.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Daihatsus! At least they are still made in Japan unlike a lot of Hondas and Toyotas these days.

Comment

Now that new STi is looking nice. I wouldn't mind owning one of those but I do agree on the rear light clusters. Who knows, maybe they'll look better in real life. One thing is clear though, it's a hell of a lot better looking than that crap that replaced the "real" Impreza.

Yakumo

Comment

Was watching the US drift racing on Rush HD this morning. Cool stuff. Clearly a new sport in the US though.

Comment

Got my second attempt at a driving test tomorrow. It's annoyingly early (8:10) but at least it's during the school holidays so I avoid the school run. Hopefully I won't fail it in the first 5 minutes this time (the rest of the test would've resulted in a pass).

If I don't pass it this time, I'll probably have to re-take my theory.

Comment

School hols was last week/week before wasn't it?

Good luck anyway!

Comment

As it was an early Easter most schools did it the two weeks following Easter sunday

Comment

I passed! woooooo!

5 minor faults, well chuffed.

Comment

Excellent. Well done!

Comment

Friend's brother just bought this. I've decided not to like him any more.
                          Last edited by charlesr; 16-04-2010, 12:34.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            Friend's brother just bought this. I've decided not to link him any more.
                            I am so relieved that someone finally bought it. I was sick of getting haters yelling abuse at me. Hope he likes it!

Comment

What is it?

I'm going to test the RS Megane 250 tomorrow at lunch, really looking forward to it. I'll try and get a couple of iPhone pics at some point.

Comment

Lambo, Gallardo Spyder. Have fun in the Megane

Comment

Working...
                                X