Apple speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
    7" ipad - this would be very interesting but would need to be priced right.
    Might be interested in this as it would help my phone battery last a hell of a lot longer.

Comment

A smaller iPad doesn't really make sense to me, the current screen size is its selling point.

I really hope they don't make the Nano's touchscreen as I was intending to get a new 16gb one. The fact i can control volume and skip songs without taking it out of my pocket is why I always carry my nano around with me over my larger capacity touch. Oh well, I suppose the current ones will be a bit cheaper to buy soon....

Comment

a 7" one makes it a viable portable and e-reader. The iPad is just that bit too big.

Comment

Touchscreen Nano is correct. How small?!

Comment

And revised Touch with retina display, a4 chip, iOS 4.1 and front camera for face time.

Comment

Apple sells more software than Nintendo and sony combined!1112322421

Yeah... When you have free or 99c applications, it's not hard to get larger numbers of sales than something a console with games priced $39.99. God I hate the BS apple spews out.

Touch was predictable, don't like the new nano. The touchscreen isn't worth the button sacrifice.

Comment

Apple TV... Rental only, $5 per rental. No storage

No thanks.

Comment

I don't particularly get the Apple tv what with many net enabled tvs offering the same thing and the more tech savvy using htpcs or indeed mac minis.

Comment

only 720p too.

Comment

TV for Apple fanboys. Dude at work has one (And at least one of everything else Apple make).

Comment

Does anyone else think that iTunes logo is atrocious? I honestly don't understand how apple designed that. Awful.

Comment

Yeah, terrible and i've just got comfortable with the old logo !

I really liked the new obvious iPod touch upgrade. Then i read it's not the same camera as the iphone4 ! It's suppose to only take 920x720 photos with no flash ! That's a bit cheap of apple really, i was looking forward to an all round update to my older touch... boo

Comment

Love the new Nano, ordered myself a 16gb red one

Comment

Isn't a smaller ipad covered by the iPod Touch? Not keen onthr new nano myself. A Big feature downgrade.

Isn't the Apple Tv a bit cheeky too? No OS upgrade for present owners?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                                Love the new Nano, ordered myself a 16gb red one
                                More money less features and a postage stamp sized touch screen I'm really intrested to hear what sold it to you.

It's a bit disappointing the new touch as I don't see it as all that new really, surely they could of updated the design a bit to differentiate it from the older models, this takes its design cues from the original iPhone a model that apple have done a pretty good job of making old and outdated looking with the iPhone 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X