Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does take awhile to get going, the first 10 levels are like a tutorial. You can do all kinds of crazy combos and what not and it controls really well, the trophy kills and chains are awesome.

Comment

this looks really interesting a genuinely original idea as you move the light round then use coloured potions to 'light up' and kill the monsters.

apparently it went up to Apple last week so should be on the store soon, levels randomly generate too which if they get right helps longevity.

Comment

Currently playing:

Zombies Live
        Vampires Live
        Ninjas Live (noticing a pattern there?)
        Occaisional Angry Birds.

Definate charmers are Doodle Bomb, Tilt to Live, Doodle Find, Fruit ninja, Hellkid, iblast moki..

Comment

Just got Monkey Island 2. Looks excellent, though apparently the iPad version has more features.

Comment

anybody had any luck with putting a psx emulator on an iphone/touch?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Just got Monkey Island 2. Looks excellent, though apparently the iPad version has more features.
              I tried the demo of the iPad one but couldn't work out how to enable classic graphics as the new ones kinda made the game lose its pixellated charm. Maybe its only in the full version.

Comment

I have no idea if that feature is in the demo but, in the iPhone version, you just swipe across the screen using two fingers to activate it. Is that what you were doing?

There's something odd about the scaling in classic mode on the iPhone version. It doesn't look quite right. But I really like the new look.

Comment

Yeah, ah classic mode, good old classic mode, but the 'mouse' handling in classic mode is awful. I think if I bought it I'd play it in the updated mode simply for the better walk controls. Pretty cool, not sure I'd buy it though. *deletes demo*

Comment

Why on earth isn't world of goo on iphone? Just got it on Wii and I reckon it'd be ace on a portable.

Comment

It was apparently announced last year but there's no sign of it.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                        Why on earth isn't world of goo on iphone? Just got it on Wii and I reckon it'd be ace on a portable.
                        There's a number of similar games. Tiki Towers, I believe.

Comment

Tiki Towers isn't really like World of Goo, it's more like a 2D Boom Blox

Comment

Ultraviolet Dawn is free today.

Sad Cat Software, the makers of the frantic tank shooter Project Phoenix just released their followup title: Ultraviolet Dawn. Ultraviolet Dawn is described ...

Comment

Monkey island is really blurry on iPhone 4!
                              Why can't it use the iPad assets?

Comment

I imagine it'll be updated... Don't forget they only just got the hardware like everyone else... so ease up on the internet outrage just for now

Comment

Working...
                                X