This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by merf View Post
    Tiger Woods PGA is down from £2.99p to 59p this weekend as a 'fathers day' offer
    Thanks for that, thought I'd have a look to see if they had any other sales as EA tend to be quite good for discounts and 2010 FIFA World Cup is 59p at the moment too.

Comment

I got £40 of iTunes vouchers for my birthday the other week, I've spent £1.59 so far and that's it.

I'm really tempted to buy LogMeIn as it's bloody brilliant on PC, but I'm concerned about usage over 3G and in truth, I'm wondering if I'd ever use it!

Normally there's loads to play, but stuff like Espgaluda II, well, I enjoyed the lite version but that satiated me enough to not warrant a purchase of the full version.

Don't really want football manager or any of the squeenix games either! Tempted by Phoenix Wright, but that's the one I've already played on NDS so would rather wait and get the next one.

Hmm, what to buy?

As for the EA games, I tried FIFA on an iPad and whilst I'd say it's a good technical achievement, it's (for me anyway) too damn fiddly and I simply don't like games with on-screen joysticks.

Comment

My brother (Nijo) has just released his new app, 2010 Oracle. Not a game but looks at all the results of every team in the World Cup (going back several games before the WC too) to work out likely winners. It's pretty cool and has more depth to it than you might think on first impressions.
        Currently England are slipping down the likely winners page, sitting just behind Mexico!
        http://www.quantumtoast.com/2010oracle/ 59p

Comment

I've got logmein, it does work well over 3G, but it's rare I actually use it.
          You got a satnav?

Comment

Yeah, got a navman years back...don't use it often but it does the trick when called upon!

Comment

Anyone tried Tiger?

Comment

freaking inkies is free today, was an IGN game of the day a while back and think its been about ?1.79p since launch so worth a look.
                First app I've seen not work on an iPad. Music plays, graphics are all screwed on the intro, then you get a black screen, apart from the Plus icon (which all works). Not sure what they're doing but i suspect its not part of the official SDK!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                  My brother (Nijo) has just released his new app, 2010 Oracle. Not a game but looks at all the results of every team in the World Cup (going back several games before the WC too) to work out likely winners. It's pretty cool and has more depth to it than you might think on first impressions.
                  Currently England are slipping down the likely winners page, sitting just behind Mexico!
                  http://www.quantumtoast.com/2010oracle/ 59p
                  Looks like it got Fridays score a bit wrong

Comment

I've been playing Bar Oasis, it plays like a cross between Cooking Mama, Diner Dash and a text adventure, it basically has you mixing and serving cocktails along with a story to go with it, also has some nice anime style artwork and a laidback jazz soundtrack. It's pretty decent for 59p, theres a lite version as well for anyone who wants to try it.

Comment

I got AR Monster today - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ar-mo...362702814?mt=8

Currently free, and pretty good fun - will eat your battery though if you play it as much as I did earlier

Only downside is there are loads of in app purchases you can make, but you don't have to and it's still very playable!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                        Looks like it got Fridays score a bit wrong
                        Nevertheless, I am up slightly on my Betfair account. :P

Comment

Windows Live Messenger (official from MS) came out today for free.

It's okay, but I think I prefer eBuddy as that has more settings to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
                            I've been playing Bar Oasis, it plays like a cross between Cooking Mama, Diner Dash and a text adventure, it basically has you mixing and serving cocktails along with a story to go with it, also has some nice anime style artwork and a laidback jazz soundtrack. It's pretty decent for 59p, theres a lite version as well for anyone who wants to try it.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bar-o...371067347?mt=8
                            Just tried the lite version of this and really enjoyed it - not finished the lite version but have stopped to purchase the full version. Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

NFS Shift & FIFA 10 59p today, thought NFS worth a punt at that price so grabbed all 180mb of it.

good way for them to eek some money out of it before this years iterations come round, I'd never have touched it at more than a £1.

Comment

NFS Shift & FIFA 10 59p today, thought NFS worth a punt at that price so grabbed all 180mb of it.

good way for them to eek some money out of it before this years iterations come round, I'd never have touched it at more than a £1.
                                Loads of EA titles on sale:

EA is holding a massive $0.99 sale on over a dozen titles. The sale will only last 48 hours, so you have to act quickly. The games have been nicely organized by niezam into games that have never been $0.99 before, and ones that have (U.S. Links): $.

Comment

Working...
                                X