Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been playing Helsing's Fire today as I'm loving it! I almost feel bad only having to pay 59p for it.

Comment

I have tried that briefly too, seems quite interesting from what Ive played so far.

Been playing a bit of Mr.Space!! today, so simple yet really addictive.

I think my next purchase will be the lovely looking Star Dunk

Comment

Night of The Living Dead is free at the moment.

Not free but B.I.A. Films have 51 oldies available as Apps for 59p each. It's worth baring in mind that the films they offer are out of copyright so you can download them from other places too.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
          Cheers John

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post

Not free but B.I.A. Films have 51 oldies available as Apps for 59p each. It's worth baring in mind that the films they offer are out of copyright so you can download them from other places too.
            Bah, I was all set to go and buy 'M' when I then noticed it's on the US store. My UK account can't find them either so I'm guessing they're not available here.

Comment

Here it is.

Were you searching under films? These are all a part of the growing trend for films which are published as Apps which I'm guessing is happening due to different publishing agreements for the two formats.

Maybe films are required to use certain libraries from Apple which increase the cost of publishing or something? I don't know why it is but here's a direct link to B.I.A. Films in the UK store.

EDIT:
              B.I.A. Films are wanting to add a new film every month so it's worth rechecking their store occasionally.
              Last edited by JP; 18-07-2010, 10:48.

Comment

Guys, can you recommend me a decent iphone 'contacts' app?

The standard one is crap. Ideally, I want the contacts app to include birthdays and telephone numbers from facebook/google.

Comment

I've been totally hooked on Bar Oasis. I got it a while ago and it seemed like Cooking Mama with drinks (which it sort of is) but, after playing much more of it, I have been totally sucked into the story and characters.

Nothing much happens, it's all pretty mundane stuff (not really selling well here) and yet, in spite of that (possibly because of it), it feels like a really adult story - something we just don't see in games. A story of relationships and normal life seen through the eyes of a bartender.

I'm really enjoying it. If, like me, you bought it and barely played it, give it a good go and stick with it a bit. There's a good game there.

Comment

Just wondering guys is there a better internet browser app available or in development? I hate Safari with a passion. :/

Comment

Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                        Just wondering guys is there a better internet browser app available or in development? I hate Safari with a passion. :/
                        Atomic Browser fantastic, gesture, tabs, ad blocker, what more could you want.

Comment

I've just got my first iPhone (a 16 gb 3GS) and I'm finding the scale of apps/itunes a bit overwhelming. What's the best way to browse for stuff? On the web or via iPhone? And what's teh best way to look out for bargains/free stuff? Is anything on iTunes ever free? In particular, films?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            I've just got my first iPhone (a 16 gb 3GS) and I'm finding the scale of apps/itunes a bit overwhelming. What's the best way to browse for stuff? On the web or via iPhone? And what's teh best way to look out for bargains/free stuff? Is anything on iTunes ever free? In particular, films?
                            For free games get the open feint app.

Free game every day. Some of them are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

www.appspy.com has a list of all the currently free and reduced price games. its updated multiple times a day too. Though its best to browse it on your computer, not through your phone, as for some reason the list isnt on the iphone version of the site.

Comment

i use appshopper, you can tag things you are interested in and it notifies you when they price drop.

good site.

Comment

Working...
                                X